• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Maskerade

New Fizz City: The Metropolitan Zone

To hell with all this bloody noise... Blake made his way along the bustling main street of Little Kanto, hands in the pockets of his old black trenchcoat. He'd decided to start his search for Ray, his son and wanted criminal in two regions, in the newly reformed New Fizz City for one very...
  2. Maskerade

The Arcane Realm: Land of Freedom and Magicks

Kou stood at the bottom of the grand marble steps that led to the Emperor's Castle higher up. The palace itself was an architectural marvel, but Kou wasn't here simply to take in the sights. "Very well," he whispered to himself as he adjusted his hometown's traditional red vest. "Upon reaching...
  3. Maskerade

Slash: David's eyebrow raises the moment you mention that 8-feet-long Sharpedo catch. "You're a fisherman alright! Oh, that reminds me of that one time when I reeled in that one Wailo... No, wait, there's no time for that," he says, shaking his head. Perhaps it's for the best - shows of...
  4. Maskerade

DannyDrawsaLot: ((I'll be taking over your adventure from Emp; hope I can do it justice!)) One-on-one battles seem to be the norm everywhere in the world, but they definitely aren't a *rule*. Case in point, since your Drizzile seems to be struggling against the wild Scraggy, you simply decide...
  5. Maskerade

King Ghidorah: With understandable reservations, you nevertheless decide to join the chef inside the stall. It is remarkably well-equipped, even if he seems to be selling Ducklett for Farfetch'd. In fact, there is definitely a great amount of care on display here, from the razor-sharp...
  6. Maskerade

DannyDrawsaLot: Whatever's going here, there's no doubt it's unnatural. Forests don't just transform into mazes as you traverse them, and regular old fog most definitely isn't supposed to be pink. Ironically, the most "normal" thing in this whole scenario is the ominous howling in the distance...
  7. Maskerade

King Ghidorah: You decide to side with the chef, even with written proof he’s a sham. A curious decision, passing up on free money and the chance to expose a fraud – but you can’t say you regret it. The food is admittedly delicious, if unidentified, and how often do you – who by your own...
  8. Maskerade

Slash: This is a new start for you; you've heard much about the Arcane Realm, not every tale a favourable one, but it seems the very region itself is prone to cycles of death an rebirth - this current incarnation, you realize, doesn't seem so bad. At the very least, the sight of the Lake of the...
  9. Maskerade

King Ghidorah: You briefly wonder if some cosmic, handsome entity is constantly pulling the strings of fate to guide you into either precarious or simply frankly improbable situations, but the thought quickly disperses in the face of potential free lunch. It's worth a shot, at least. Under the...
  10. Maskerade

King Ghidorah: It felt like years. It had been years. Your last time in New Fizz had been a bittersweet one, a trip to the local Power Plant that had gone awry in more ways than one, and yet, had also provided you with one of your strongest companions. Now, you're looking to start over, much...
  11. Maskerade

Dialga's Gate Raid Event - Vs. Primal Dialga!

It was a very fitting end for this Zone. It was an honor and a pleasure to see how many people adventured and enjoyed their time here, myself included. I might not have ever updated the zone, but DG remains one of my proudest FB creations; this was a great way to wrap it all up, thanks Lit...
  12. Maskerade

Drain Punch (75 BP, Pure Power, Northern Star Bangle)
  13. Maskerade

Drain Punch (75 BP)
  14. Maskerade

Power-Up Punch (40 BP, Pure Power)
  15. Maskerade

Cheering to heal Alice's Machoke
  16. Maskerade

Power-Up Punch (40 BP)
  17. Maskerade

Power-Up Punch (40BP, Pure Power)
  18. Maskerade

Event Dialga's Gate- Final Singularity (Primal Dialga Raid Event)

"Absolutely f***ing not." "Blake... you can't turn a blind eye to this", pleaded the voice over the phone. "Watch me." "Listen... I know what happened, why you vanished from the public eye - but I also know why you're back, and..." insisted the person on the other side. "'Cause you wouldn't...
  19. Maskerade

The Adoption Center

Adopting this one. Payment = $260 Using Cherish Ball 1/1
  20. Maskerade

TheKnightsFury: You knew you were taking a risk when you cleared the skies, a risk that became palpable as soon as Grookey was hit with a boosted Fire Fang, but it was all leading up to this moment. Fighting through the pain, he grabs his trusty stick like the hilt of a sword with both hands and...