• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. K

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Anyways, as the title says: "What was the last Anime you watched before posting in this thread?" For me, Natsume Yuujinchou episode 8. :D
  2. K

Sarah Brightman Sings 10th Pokémon Movie Theme

Source: Anime News Network Also, the song seems to be in English. ^^ EDIT: Be With You: Itsumo Soba ni (Always By Your Side) Trailer
  3. K

The Pearlshipping (Ash/Hikari) Club

-sweatdrop- I hope this is allowed in here. If not, then feel free to close this. Welcome to the Pearlshipping (Satoshi x Hikari) Fan Club! A club dedicated to Satoshi and Hikari, the lead characters of the Pokémon Diamond/Pearl animé series/season. Rules 1) You have to be an Ash/Hikari...
  4. K

The Ipod Music Game

EDIT from Hallow♥: This thread has been closed due to age, post numbers, and inactivity. Saw this on DA and immediately thought this was a good game to play. xD I hope I'm posting in the right spot, me sorry if I'm not. x.x "The Ipod Music Game" Put your iPod/iTunes/media player on shuffle...
  5. K

Dreamshipping (Ash x Mew) General Discussion

Dreamshipping - Ash Ketchum x Mew Konichiwa minna-san, I hope I don't get beaten up here for posting this topic. ^^;; Well this shipping has been on my mind along with: Tendershipping(Ash Ketchum x Mitsuki Kouyama). I support many Ash ships, this is another one I support from lets...
  6. K

COMPLETE: ~ Mocha Cappuccino ~ Rated PG [Pokeshipping] -AU-

Mocha Cappuccino Rated: PG One-shot created on: March 4, 2006 One-shot finished on: March 4, 2006 Disclaimer: Sadly I don't own the anime or the mangas..I wish I owned those cute little Pikachus! A/N: Whoo! Finally my first Pokeshipping fanfic..actually my first Pokemon fanfic. I submitted...
  7. K

Konbanwa Minna-san

Alrighty then, name's Katsu-chan. I've been nicknamed: Katsuko, Katsuya, and lots of others. Name: Katsu Koneko(Hehe: Win/Victory Kitten) Age: 15 Height: 5" *last time checked* I'm too short. x.x Hair color: Black to shoulders Eye color: Dark Brownish Current obsession: Poketto Monsutas...