• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. R

Pokeshipping- Rage of the Elements

She's gonna try a lot of looks. I'd appreciate ideas.
  2. R

Stuff like that happens all the time in anime and manga. lol
  3. R

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Here's a topic (I think we need one)- If a young-teen Ash somehow found out by heresay that Misty's big x-mas wish was a kiss with him, what would he do? On a side note, I posted more Rage of the Elements. ;)
  4. R

Re: Pokeshipping: Rage of the Elements Okay, because this chapter is turning out kinda long and I really want to get it up, I'm going to break it up a little. Please comment and such. AVARAGE (part A) “So what did you want to talk about, Dawn?” Asked Brock, who was leaning against...
  5. R

How Can We Attract More Readers From Other Parts of BMGf?

I recently suggested that the Shippers' Paradise keep an archive of shipping fics links, and Luna Hivern thought that was a good idea. Hopefully that will help once it gets implemented.
  6. R

Titles

They either come to me in a flash, or I sit and think about it until I get a good one.
  7. R

Twelve Days of (pokeshippy) Christmas

I only have the first six right now, but more are on the way! [Twelve Days of (pokeshippy) Christmas On the first day of Christmas, My true love sent to me, A Farfetched in a Wepear tree. Misty: What in the world am I going to do with these? I suppose I’ll plant the tree, but what...
  8. R

My Pokemon Ranch

It's very useful. And adoreable!
  9. R

Who Is Your Target Audience?

I write for my fellow pokeshippers. Age-wise, I keep everything mostly innocent. There are a few sections I wouldn't have a 10 year old read, but for the most part, if they're old enough to be on a message board, they're fine. Besides that, any age.
  10. R

I was reading the first paragraph of the pokeshipping article on bulbapedia,to figure out how to make it better like Archaic asked us to, and the intro, and I noticed a problem. It says that most/all the hints were added in the dub. I'm pretty sure that that is untrue. I'm relatively certain...
  11. R

What's the Ability of the User Above You?

Cute Charm! Your avatar is adorable! Edit: *Looks at first page* ummmm Rivalry? (a lot of those are cute... I think)
  12. R

RainbowMoondust's Drabbles of Pokeshipping

I'm so happy that you like it. It's just something I threw together one day, but I still like it. :D
  13. R

Chapter Waiting Time

Whenever I finish it. If it's a month, it's a month. A day, a day.
  14. R

The PokéJapan Project

Looks awesome. But where's oblivia?
  15. R

Rate my first ever sprite?

Not bad, I've seen way worse. The leg shading on the medicham is waaaaay too severe. Lighten it a bit and it will look significantly better.
  16. R

A Sprite Contest II: Rock, Paper, Scissors

Kibago- LOVE the surskit! Draco- The water to fire one is looking especially awesome. A couple words of advice to help you do better= the outlines recolor on the Arcanine seem to be unfinished. And the grotle is looking a tad sloppy. The concept is great though!
  17. R

How Well-known Is the Person Above You.

20/10! *glomps* (friend in real life)
  18. R

I wrote this a while a go. This one's main focus isnt pokeshipping, but it's enough to be here. :) - For several months now during their travels, Pikachu had been sneaking off daily, carrying part of his meal in his mouth. Ash had been suspicious for a while, but one day, he caught his...
  19. R

Me either. It sounds fun doing a holiday pokeshipping pic. I have several ideas. Unfortunately none of them are ones that I have the ability to draw. (Just my luck, plenty of inspiration for this, none for my fic.) Well, I'd be happy to share my ideas with those who lack them.
  20. R

{I'm pretty sure double-posts are allowed when updating.} I was watching the episode where Ash gets his pokemon from Oak for the Sinnoh league (#650). So, that inspired a little drabble. I may make it a bit better later. ~Roses are for Red~ After hanging up from she and Ash's...