• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Peeko

External Accounts Connectivity

The External Accounts section of the settings bar doesn't seem to work for Google+. Facebook seems to work, and I don't have a Twitter, so I'm unable to test that, but I've tried multiple times and cannot connect with Google+.
  2. Peeko

Humorous Things in the Pokedex

The title of this thread should be somewhat self-explanatory. What are some things in the Pokedex that seem borderline crazy to you? For example, the fact that Abra is tall than Azumarill struck me as quite odd.
  3. Peeko

Peeko's Breeding Shop

Hi! This is probably the smallest breeding shop you've ever seen. I can breed whatever you want (give me a week for the hardest breeding jobs). All I'm looking for is either spitbacks or Maison items. Hope you enjoy!
  4. Peeko

Mafia Internet Mafia (ENDGAME: Internet Wins!)

Internet Mafia Rules: Players: 1 Flipgbh; 2 CrackFox; Beloved; Killed Night 1 3 Knox; Roleblocker; Lynched Day 5 4 -Polaris-; Godfather; Lynched Day 4 5...
  5. Peeko

GEN VI: Shiny Buneary

I'm looking for a shiny Buneary/Lopunny so I can have a shiny Mega Lopunny! I can take clones, but please, no hacks. In return, I can give you a cloned Shiny Delibird with either a PP Max or a Rare Candy (your choice).
  6. Peeko

Contest Aerilate vs. Normalize vs. Pixilate vs. Refrigerate

What type-changing ability do you like the most?
  7. Peeko

Fancy Vivillon

Since I own both X and Y, I have an extra Fancy Vivillon that I'm willing to give out. This Vivillon will be first come, first serve! I don't have anything in particular in mind in return, but a Pokémon for the dex would be nice.
  8. Peeko

The Worst Offer Ever. Seriously.

I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I created this. I've got some IV-bred Magikarps that I'm willing to give off. All are nickname-able, by the way. Here they are: Lvl. 1 Male ~~~~~Timid ~~~~ Swift Swim ~ 31/31/xx/xx/31/31 ~ Moves: Splash Lvl. 1 Female ~~~ Adamant ~~ Swift...
  9. Peeko

Speculation Game Corner?

What do you think are the possibilities that they bring back the game corner? For me, I hope they do, but I doubt it will happen.
  10. Peeko

GEN VI: Focus Sash

Send me any Pokemon with a Focus Sash please, it doesn't matter what Pokemon, and in return, I'll give you one of the Pokémon below, along with a PP Max. Your choice!
  11. Peeko

hi

Shiny Ditto is in da house!