• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. A

GEN VI: LF Prankster Sableye

The title is self-explanatory, I need a HA Sableye for breeding purposes so I can SR Rayquaza. I have a completed pokemon Dex, so I can offer most breedable pokes if need be. I can also offer any of the items from the Battle Maison. I've also got a good number of 4-5 IV Fodder, along with a...
  2. A

Beware the Air!: Sky Battle Tournament

We've already teased it in a previous thread, so here it is. This Tournament is based on the new type of battles in the approaching Pokemon X and Y. Without further adieu, this is the format. Concept Clauses and Tiering Tournament Format Sign-up Format:
  3. A

FAQ: Battle Center Discussion #8: Favorite Non-OU Metagames

Battle Center Discussion #8: Favorite Non-OU Metagames It's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry for the delay, but it is time to get back in the swing of things. This week's topic is what unconventional (just not Overused) tiers are preferred overall and why? Feel free to discuss and debate...
  4. A

#BulbaBattle Pika Cup

A Proud Collaboration
  5. A

"Michael Dunn, Florida Man, Invokes 'Stand Your Ground' Law After Shooting Black Teen

A shame. The "Stand your Ground" law should, at the very least, be reformed to not be so all encompassing.
  6. A

[NU RMT] Hurr Durr, I'm Gurdurr

Zangoose @ Toxic Orb Trait: Toxic Boost EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd Jolly Nature - Quick Attack - Facade - Close Combat - Night Slash "Zangoose was nearly voted out of NU due to his sheer power. Using it made me see why some could think that. Zangoose either weakens walls for other...
  7. A

Seven people killed, including gunman, in shooting at Sikh temple, police say.

Police: Six victims, gunman dead in shooting at Wisconsin Sikh temple – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs UPDATE: Seven Killed in Sikh Temple Shooting in Oak Creek - Oak Creek, WI Patch This is disgusting. I'm at a loss for words.
  8. A

TechLoom exists.

Anyone who has been following the news feed knows about the Hidden Hollows and the DW Pokemon inside it. Breloom with its DW ability has been found in a Hollow. If it was found to be female, it can have Spore, if not, it can't. How will this change the metagame?
  9. A

BW2 Tutor Moves

This thread is for discussing the tutors in the games that came out today and their effect on the metagame, who will likely get what, and potential usage changes. The moves are as follows: -Covet -Bug Bite -Drill Run -Bounce -Signal Beam -Iron Head -Super Fang -Uproar -Seed Bomb -Dual Chop -Low...
  10. A

General Discussion

This is the spot where if things go if they have no other location. This isn't a team rating thread, but talking about certain Pokemon and wondering things. This is also the place to post and discuss new aspects introduced into competitive battling. Conversation Starter: Espeon, Celebi, and...
  11. A

New Confirmed Moves/Abilities/Distribution Discussion

I don't think there is a topic discussing about new moves or abilities that a Pokemon has, as those are band-wagoned on other topics. I apologise if I am not supposed to make this one. The "distribution" in the topic means that old abilities are added on old Pokemon, like Hydration on Vaporeon...