• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. AiedailEclipsed

MATURE: The Story of Fritz Westmyn: The Turning World

**blinks** Uh. Well, I guess that happened. I feel like at some point we stepped into an old Western or something. I think this might be your most... unique/different chapter yet. While it does make for a pretty interesting twist, I feel like it also diverges and to an extent, distracts...
  2. AiedailEclipsed

So, I figured some bits of it out! After actually clicking the "Remember me" ticky box at login, it didn't kick me out! But still no avatar upload. Though I did get an error message saying that the upload needs to be under 50kb. So, problem solved. Though the message of "We recommend using...
  3. AiedailEclipsed

When I go to re-upload my avatar, it logs me out for some reason. For the exact sequence: I go into the my personal details screen. Click the avatar area Go into the upload screen and select. The XenForo processing ticker comes up in the upper right hand corner. And the page refreshes --...
  4. AiedailEclipsed

I'm back! I feel like we did cover a lot of my thoughts on IRC, but in any case... Per the normal, your chapters seem to be grammatically correct and have no glaring plot holes. In terms of the story itself, I feel that it's an interesting direction to take it. So much of the story has been...
  5. AiedailEclipsed

ORAS demo

*sobs just a little* The code works! Praise the Pokémon overlords! \o/
  6. AiedailEclipsed

ORAS demo

So. I got the email with the demo code and whatnot, but the area where the code is supposed to be shows up blank for a while, then after it loads it shows a "coupon" gray space. Is anyone else having this issue?
  7. AiedailEclipsed

2-15 Review Kay. So. That just happened. Let's just have a moment of silence where we all collectively go "Damn." In our heads. Or it wouldn't be silence. Anyway. Review. I liked the chapter! The bonus scene was a nice bonus as it definitely gave more insight for me personally into...
  8. AiedailEclipsed

Welcome to Aie's Review of Doom wherein I go back to all the chapters I missed because System Error ; is a meanie face and glares at me if I miss reviewing any. ;-; Help me. 2-9 Review This one starts off nice, shortly after the previous misadventures of our motley little crew. Seems as if...
  9. AiedailEclipsed

Lovely chapter. There were a few instances of words missing/misplaced, but nothing huge. Elyna... was lovely as always. I'm really looking forward to executing what we had discussed about her. The description for the battle was lovely, and gave much more detail than our Skype session...
  10. AiedailEclipsed

What video games are you playing now?

Disney Magical World. I'd seen some stuff online and I saw we had a copy in at work, so I thought "What the heck, it's $30." Yeah... that was 24 hours of my life that I'll never get back. I've barely put this down in the past day. If anyone wants to trade FC's and be cafe buddies, I'm cool...
  11. AiedailEclipsed

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Name: Aie Friend Code: 4768-7821-7173 Version: X For the moment... I might give in to the temptation to download Y though.
  12. AiedailEclipsed

Where are you on October 12th?

Woooorking! I'll be at work in charge of our own Pokémon release party. :D I'm hoping I can finagle my manager into letting me buy the game the night before.
  13. AiedailEclipsed

Spoilers Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen a game leak this early. I mean, jeez. I work in a gaming store, and we don't even get the games till like the day before (maybe two days before) most of the time. Ugggh. Now to either avoid the internet for the next eleven days or cross my fingers for an...
  14. AiedailEclipsed

Recent Gaming Purchases

Disney Infinity for Wii U! And every figure and playset ever for it. :D Best part? I'm getting it for less than $175. For those who are interested in this game and what the best places to go to get everything, check the spoiler!
  15. AiedailEclipsed

Recent Gaming Purchases

Re: Recent purchases As I have started working and now have a source of income, I can actually spend money and buy things... So. - Avatar: The Last Airbender Books 1-3 - Legend of Korra: Book 1 - A metric shitton of Disney movies - A Series of Unfortunate Events GC game - Wii U - Nintendoland...
  16. AiedailEclipsed

2-7 Review Oooh, a new character (well, not new per se...). I can't believe he actually got a note from Cronus! I mean, really? Oh, hey! We get to meet Muriel for the first time really. Also, lol at his manner of speaking. "It is my duty as an associate of Cronus Apporon..." Can you...
  17. AiedailEclipsed

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Just gonna leave this little gem here...
  18. AiedailEclipsed

Oh, lawd. Had one of those the other day and just SO good. I could have.. just mmm. It makes me miss going to get this nice blend of peanut putter and Oreos in milkshake form from Coldstone. In other news, my first year at uni is done. I have started work at that site I told you guys about...
  19. AiedailEclipsed

What is your favorite swear word?

Bitch. And all variants therein. So really, it's like I'm getting the whole great big spectrum of "bad" words. It's nice. As for some of my weird insults, there's always "crotch goblin/gremlin", ass-hat is lovely too though... I just get creative, okay?
  20. AiedailEclipsed

Oh, praise Jesus and Heaven above! I'm done. Finally done. Well. I've still got two relatively small things left to do. And final exams. But all of the big stuff and done. Just six more days.. x_x