• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

Tony hawk burrito at chipotle How is that a game purchase you ask? https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chipotle-launches-the-tony-hawk-burrito-offers-access-to-tony-hawks-pro-skater-1-and-2-warehouse-demo-301108883.html Well I got it to give a friend access to the demo Ace combat 6...
  2. ReturnofMCH

Video game difficulty options

I choose easy for a first playthrough then work my way up the ladder, unless the higher dificulties are full of artificial difficulty such as in kingdom hearts or fire emblem, in which case I stop right before the hardest one.
  3. ReturnofMCH

What video games are you playing now?

Blazblue cross tag battle Got it with gold points, already playing with my friends on it!
  4. ReturnofMCH

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

You can gay marriage ANYONE of the same gender, so the boy/girl thing is cosmetic for once
  5. ReturnofMCH

do you watch any twitch streams?

been watching a lot of highspirits do dragon quest as part of a thing he calls Dragon ConQuest, you can donate, use bits, or channel points to make his game easier or harder on him as well as do other memes like name the hero or a waifu bidwar for 5 and 11, and console bidwar for 6, 7, and 8...
  6. ReturnofMCH

What video games are you playing now?

trust me, suda51 games get WEIRD play killer7 if ya want a good example. for me I'm playing dragon quest 11 S, decided to go back to it to finish off accolades and sidequests.
  7. ReturnofMCH

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

well it's been a while since I got a wonderful life for gamecube, I'm on year 5 so I'm halfway done with the game according to a friend.
  8. ReturnofMCH

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

-42? oh noes/
  9. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

I sold my copy of four swords adventures and link’s crossbow training to a friend who’s a fan of LoZ, with the money I got I preordered tony hawk 1+2 digital deluxe on psn
  10. ReturnofMCH

Most frustrating/annoying boss?

Dunno, it’s the weirdest thing ever.
  11. ReturnofMCH

Rate the video game music above

agreed, it was back when EA was good nonetheless 10/10 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUl4Joz5NNY
  12. ReturnofMCH

Lol nope, they made it harder and without online play either, to unlock the final episode I had to grind terra to level 50 in a game beaten at level 30 to beat the halfway point mission and get the xehanort report required for the final episode. I’m lucky I actually got to play BBS coded and...
  13. ReturnofMCH

Did you think that Mother 2 (known in the North American SNES version as Earthbound) was the best-selling original Super Famicom game in Japan?

Last I checked mother 2 sold horribly on the sfc, especially compared to stuff like fire emblem mystery of the emblem or super mario world there.
  14. ReturnofMCH

thematics in games

we all love a good game, and we all love a good story, but what about the themes behind the story? whether it be generic JRPG #1000000000000000000000000000000000012345678923232332 or a game that goes deep into modern politics, what thematics in games do you love? any you hate? for me I love...
  15. ReturnofMCH

Cabinet The Arcade Cabinet #2: Current State of News

a pikmin 3 remaster was just announced, I know we're all sick of wii u ports, but now I just want XCX and fatal frame 5.
  16. ReturnofMCH

kurt zisa is like the only good one, for me it's practically any SMT boss, but especially matador and minotaur, there's a reason the fanbase hype those 2 in particular up, they are when you realize you can't brute force your way to victory and need actual strategys. yeah malroth was bad af, but...
  17. ReturnofMCH

Plot twists in games

one of my personal favorite twists in recent years is one ANYONE with even a passing knowledge in comics could've seen coming, but the twist was more on the impact and weight than the actual twist in marvel's spider man
  18. ReturnofMCH

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

in addition to what I said before as well, the tony hawk remake comes out next month/
  19. ReturnofMCH

what are the video games you feeling nostalgic about

for me, I've always been nostalgic for pokemon diamond, mario galaxy 1, and LoZ phantom hourglass, being the first 3 games I actually beat as opposed to coming close like firered or getting halfway like DKC1. more recently though I'm very nostalgic for the times I spent with my childhood best...
  20. ReturnofMCH

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I'm waiting for wednesday's street fighter 5 season 5 reveal before I make any decisions, but it's either that or finally pre ordering the tony hawk remake.