• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. G

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

Re: GameStop Dragonite Codes Available for the Asking I'll take on please ^_^
  2. G

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

When I was replaying Emerald, I named my Torchic Kung Pow (as in Kung Pow Chicken). I also named my Poochyena Wolf and a Sableye Diamond.
  3. G

Ev'd Gengar, Shiny Charizard, Mew, and more

Okay you got it. Just tell me when you'll be available to trade.
  4. G

I'll take the Sandile, Larvitar, and Mew if it's legit.
  5. G

Wants: Dream World Females and Any Chatot

I'm SO sorry. My mother disconnecting my internet and I just got it back very recently, so I've just been catching up on everything.
  6. G

I can get you an EV'd Golurk and Butterfree. I also have legendaries like: Azelf Uxie Rayquaza Groudon Dialga Reshiram Zekrom Ho-Oh (shiny) Lugia (shiny) Cresselia (shiny)
  7. G

Deal. I'll get the Numel info later. Just PM/VM me when you can.
  8. G

Sounds like a deal! But I don't need the Croagunk.
  9. G

Yup. Do I use the White FC in your signature?
  10. G

Sure. I have the following: Fire Stone Shiny Stone Dusk Stone Moon Stone Dawn Stone
  11. G

Re: Wants: Dream World Females LITTLE NOTE: I'm going to try my hand at RNGing, so I would like a Chatot. Don't care what kind of Chatot as long as it can learn Chatter (and all of them can).
  12. G

Wanted: Shaymin

I have a Shaymin. Since I can't take many more Pokemon in Gen IV, this one's for free.
  13. G

DW Dratini

I just got a DW Dratini in a trade. I could breed one up for you. What shinies do you have?
  14. G

Re: Wants: Dream World Females I'll take those 3. Pick the Pokemon you want please. 1 per shiny (but 2 for Cresselia and other shiny legendaries). Munna- Female Level 48 Found in Dreamyard Nature: Naughty OT: Ivy IVs: 3/16/22/30/8/0 Moves: ~Psychic ~Dream Eater ~Telekinesis...
  15. G

Re: Wants: Dream World Females Well those are for Gen IV, but if you don't mind the game switching then okay.
  16. G

Re: Wants: Dream World Females Great! Also, I checked my shop and you also want my DW Larvitar, Spinarak, and Doduo. So I'll take the following: Girafarig Castform Shinx Meditite Magnemite Yes it would and I'll take both.
  17. G

Legend givaways?

I have the following legendaries: Azelf Dialga Uxie Rayquaza Groudon Ho-Oh (shiny) Lugia (shiny) Cresselia (shiny) Tornadus (if you have White) Thundurus (if you have Black) Entei (shiny) Suicune (shiny) Raikou (shiny) Victini Zekrom (in case you play Black) Reshiram (in case you play White)...
  18. G

Lately, I haven't had much opportunity to go to the Dream World everyday, so I thought this would be much easier. Anyway, anything would do except for: Spinarak Sableye Smoochum Larvitar Remoraid Togekiss Croagunk Arceus Natu Doduo Mamoswine What I could offer: Shinies...
  19. G

Radiuh's Trading Block

I can offer you almost any evolution item you want. I also give you a: Azelf Groudon Rayquaza Uxie Dialga I would like Darkrai, and Mew please.
  20. G

Gen V Water/Electric Type Team

ATTENTION: I made HUGE changes to my team. Please go up to the first post to see my new team :-D