• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. M

Hi Everyone! ^_^

hi! I think I remember you from PC!, well, I signed up yesterday but I welcome a not-so-new face to BBG!
  2. M

^ The one above

^surprisingly enough, is right
  3. M

Whats the worst that could happen?

the obvious I'm leaving for tonight, whats the worst that could happen?
  4. M

someone drops a bucket of ice in the tub I take a nap, whats the worst that can happen?
  5. M

Hurt me! Heal me! Water Pokemon!

lapras 82- gyarados 29 vaporeon 88+
  6. M

you dont get noticed I took a shower, whats the worst that could happen?
  7. M

you get a cold, and youre out of cures... I'm tall, whats the worst that can happen?
  8. M

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

means that I wont fit in the set, or at least with the roof permanently stuck to my forehead... can you get me a double?
  9. M

One of the old ones back again...

welcome back!, though I joined today, but anyway...Welcome!
  10. M

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

when camera lens get wide why was I born so high?
  11. M

that your comp gets infected and erases the document I love manectric, whats the worst that could happen?
  12. M

yeah, but with a lot of references to Starbucks' pure milk still looking forward to it?
  13. M

give it a try? should I make a Starbucks commercial?
  14. M

they actually do it!, and bad... I just ate a hamburger, whats the worst that could happen?
  15. M

^ The one above

^is remembered by me from somewhere
  16. M

no, I was talking about the be yourself cliché you still think I'm crazy?
  17. M

international conflict between shippers! I signed up here today, whats the worst that could happen?
  18. M

depends on how you are yourself my, what a rip off right?
  19. M

HI! I'm new!, well, not so new.

Hi Clair, I remember you too!, well, I look forward to having fun too
  20. M

HI! I'm new!, well, not so new.

thanx for the warm welcome!, wanna b my friend?