• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. S

The New Official Claim-a-Move Thread!

Super Chao Maniac - Horn Drill - 19/7/2012
  2. S

Pokemon plushies and figures

There are a lot of figures and plushies that I have, but there are way too many to tell. My current favorites are my Chandelure Clipping figure and Kids Figures.
  3. S

Moves you think should exist.

Re: Invent-A-Move Thread Name: Bounce Guard Description: The user creates a barrier that sends the opponent's attack back. This move always goes first. Type: Dark Category: Status Power: None PP: 10 Accuracy: 100% Effect: After the opponent attacks, it will end up hurting itself with it's own...
  4. S

Ash’s biggest screw-ups in BW Season 1

When he went out of the gym to get his Snivy during his battle with Elesa
  5. S

Review S15 EP18: Baffling the Bouffalant!

Where are the Afro Circus jokes? This episode was funny thanks to the Afros.
  6. S

Review BW081: Tesseed Research Institute! Iris and Baivanilla!

I just realized something. I notice that the scent of the moss only affected the Electric types and Ground types. Does this mean that any Pokemon that are not those 2 types aren't affected by the smell? Anyways, it's a good episode. Nice to see Vanilluxe, my favorite Ice type.
  7. S

If you could be any Pokemon

Possibly Chandelure
  8. S

The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Dusk Stone - Super Chao Maniac (21/5/12)
  9. S

Cutest Pokemon

The entire Litwick line.
  10. S

Pokémon dreams

I can recall one my dreams a few months ago featured me meeting the Subway Masters.
  11. S

Have you ever hated a character or pokemon because of their fans?

Pikachu is overrated. I don't even know why everyone loves it!
  12. S

The New, Improved and Official Claim-An-Ability Thread!

Super Chao Maniac - Levitate - 4/5/2012
  13. S

The New Official Claim-a-Pokemon Thread!

Chandelure - Super Chao Maniac - 4/2/2012
  14. S

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

As of now, my favorites are Chandelure and Eelektross
  15. S

Type combinations that NEED to happen!

Always wanted to see a Psychic/Ghost and a Psychic/Dark Pokemon
  16. S

Review BW066: Afro GO! Buffron NO!!

re: BW 066 "Afro GO! Buffron NO!!" Review Thread Pansage's afro was so...unique...
  17. S

What Pokemon toys do you own?

Just got a Pokeball Throw Minncino toy and a Woobat Figure
  18. S

What Pokemon toys do you own?

I have lots, but I'm just going to tell you my Gen 5 toys. Toys from North America Plushies: Snivy Pidove Figures (There is a lot): Other: Tepig [Pokeball Throw Toy} And now, my Japanese toys: Plushies: Vanillite Bisharp Figures: Emolga Other Lampent (Pokemon Kids Toy) Chandelure...
  19. S

Review S14 EP48: Battle for the Underground!

I realized that this episode's Who's That Pokemon is Eelektross, so I'm probably guessing that BW51'S Who's That Pokemon will be Chandelure. Anyways, it's a good episode.
  20. S

Help me find an episode!!

There were two Ash's Snivy vs Trip's Servine battles in two episodes. They were: -BW10: A Rival Battle for Club Champ -BW31: Ash and Trip's Third Battle