• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Tyler53841

Spoilers Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Without spoiling too much, my opinion towards the returning Pokemon from past generations is that I feel that available selection is a little too narrow and I feel a Pokedex with 400 Pokemon is a little too small and they could have at least made it a little larger. In addition the leaked...
  2. Tyler53841

There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Personally part of the issue at hand is the fact that the world of Pokemon has become so huge and the fact that Game Freak can't be programming in every single Pokemon per game with its current huge size so this is where they have to draw the line by limiting the amount of sprites and animations...
  3. Tyler53841

Notice Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

I feel the same way right now.
  4. Tyler53841

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Agreed, just waiting it out and checking back periodically until this whole site issue mess is over.
  5. Tyler53841

Review SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Nice to see a Gundam reference in Pokemon, at least with something like doing a parody of the final battle against the Dark Gundam (Devil Gundam in Japan). . Currently I am watching G Gundam again on Crunchyroll in the subbed version only (Which is my personal preference as I have some dislike...
  6. Tyler53841

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

For me I am going to Gamestop and getting it there. I will start with World of Light to unlock characters until I have a better idea of unlocking characters elsewhere.
  7. Tyler53841

I did find that announcer narrated trailer to be cute and a bit funny.
  8. Tyler53841

Recent Gaming Purchases

So did I. Planning to work through the pre-arrangements ASAP after acquiring the game for the free Piranha Plant DLC Also for collectors value and to have spare discs around purchased Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far.
  9. Tyler53841

Here is the official reveal trailer for the 2 new characters revealed today: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD0sqq6p_b4 Not only do I feel happy as a Pokemon fan, but also as a Street Fighter veteran as well to see both Ken and Incineroar two of my more favorite characters in the...
  10. Tyler53841

Nintendo Directs Thread

Aside from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, also happy to know about the Mega Man amiibo function for Mega Man 11 which was also revealed.
  11. Tyler53841

Bulbawiki site issues thread

The search engine is having some difficulty working correctly.
  12. Tyler53841

News Kenyuu Horiuchi to become the new voice of Professor Oak.

Currently unconfirmed if Kenyuu Horiuchi will be taking on that role. Mostly likely he won't unless if there is official conformation. But anyway it is not really necessary.
  13. Tyler53841

Controversial opinions

Personally I lost interest after DP because the anime has too much repetition for a number of reasons. a. They keep using Ash instead of just replacing him with a different character. b. They just keep using the same plot over and over of Ash failing to win a League Competition. c. They...
  14. Tyler53841

News Kenyuu Horiuchi to become the new voice of Professor Oak.

Confirmed today that Kenyuu Horiuchi will be replacing the late Unshō Ishizuka as the new voice actor for the Japanese version of Professor Oak. Here is my source for this news...
  15. Tyler53841

Should a anime series be made on pokemon adventures manga

Same thing with american comic books and their TV/Movie Adaptions, the sad truth is that with media, the audience has to be considered first and unlike books or video games there are more censorship rules in place to help attract an audience. One example is sometimes the original material might...
  16. Tyler53841

One thing for sure is there are a LOT more characters to be unlocked this time around as it was confirmed that the starting roster will only have the original 12 characters from the first Super Smash Bros. game, which will make that roster the second smallest after the original game (as four of...
  17. Tyler53841

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2 Here is the trailer: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usis7p46Vxs
  18. Tyler53841

We'll see how it turns out but I prefer to rely more on actual evidence than speculation. If Nintendo were to be more clear on the details, then it would the proof to see where this game would be.
  19. Tyler53841

Since not too much was seen, I am going to wait until more evidence is presented to see if this either a new game, or a port of Smash 4.
  20. Tyler53841

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pokemon Ultra Moon Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (3DS) Also plans to complete my Legend of Zelda collection (Wii U, 3DS, Switch)