• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Memo326

New Game +?

It probably won't happen, but what would you guys like to see for a NewGame+ option? My ideas: - Trainers would have higher levels, and Gym Leaders, E4 and Champion would have more/different Pokémon, a la Challenge mode. - You'd keep your TMs, non-story key items, or maybe even all items...
  2. Memo326

Team Rocket Grunts pages

EDIT: Uh, I feel like an idiot... Didn't see the (small) notice on preventing edits temporarily. Feel free to delete. (I can't seem to find how) =D Original message: As it so happens, I'm bored so I wandered here and wanted to help out. Specifically, I was about to merge Team Rocket Grunt...
  3. Memo326

About the format of Gym's and Elite's Pokémon...

OK, so I've been a frequent visitor and not-so-frequent contributor to Bulbapedia for a long time now. One of my pet peeves is just how ugly the Team boxes look on a Gym Leader's or Elite Four's pages... They really stretch the page, and create unnecessary empty spaces. So I created an account...