• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Every Breaking Wave

Pokemon Refresh Glitch?

I was going through my team on Pokemon Refresh after a battle to clean them/increase their happiness. When I got to my Grubbin, it was facing the wrong way and much smaller than usual. I can pet it, but this does nothing. There is no option to feed it Beans, switch Pokemon, or exit the feature...
  2. Every Breaking Wave

GEN VI: Shiny Espeon please!

Hi, I'm looking for a shiny Espeon, which is my favourite Eeveelution. Offering a shiny Umbreon in return!
  3. Every Breaking Wave

GEN VI: Ocean Vivillon requested

I'm looking to complete my set of Vivillon patterns for the Dex, and the last one I need is the Ocean pattern. I have extras of the Polar, Garden, and Elegant patterns I can trade, or something like a Spring Sawsbuck, Adamant Moxie Heracross... It would be much appreciated.
  4. Every Breaking Wave

Rules Serious Business FAQ and Rules

Serious Business? What is this forum for? Serious Business is fairly self-explanatory. It is for discussion of science (including the humanities), international news, and sports. 1. Science: Ask any science question you have, discuss any scientific discovery, new or old, and discuss new...
  5. Every Breaking Wave

The Lost Ones

Since I began Final Challenge back in 2007, I've had this idea in my mind for an eventual sequel. The plot, characters, and even the title have been stuck in my mind since the very beginning. I figure it's about time I actually got the story out there. Now since this is the sequel, if you...