• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. B

GEN VI: Shiny Dragalge

Offering shiny Dragalge pokemon I'm looking for :Shiny houndour, honedge, tyrunt, goomy.
  2. B

Spoilers Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

So decided to count all the pokemon since revealed, there are 53, but putting into account likely evolutionary stages for pokemon that could possibly have them, like skrelp, clauncher, noivern etc. that number can easily get past 60. That would mean there are less than 10 new pokemon left to be...
  3. B

Spoilers Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Does anybody know if the rumor that there are only 70 new pokemon total in the game is confirmed? I will be extremely disappointed if that is the case. Maybe the leaker meant 70 new pokemon in each pokedex? coastal, mountain, and central(?)
  4. B

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread im not going to be relieved until I get my copy and evolve fennekin. Then my fear will be put to rest
  5. B

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread i'm just going to lose it if it becomes fire/fighting. That's why im freaking out
  6. B

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Fennekin's evo stands up. Dear god it's just like tepig into pignite all over again
  7. B

Spoilers Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

I think team flare has the potential to actually be an actually evil team this time around. I think they share more in common with team rocket, with them both being willing to do anything for money. Team rocket's greed led them to do terrible things, to pokemon and people, so if team flare...
  8. B

Spoilers Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I hope that there is a lot more mystery with the legendaries this generation. I remember playing Ruby and stumbling across the sky pillar, having no idea what was at the top of it. Or wandering around the bottom of the sea, only to rise up into a strange cave with strange writing. I feel like a...
  9. B

Mega Evolution

Re: Mega Evolution Discussion Well I am excited for these, although I don't really think giving Lucario an attack boost AND adaptability was a good idea
  10. B

Hello again

Somehow I remembered my username and password for this site. I haven't been here in two years. Well hello again, I used to go by kalishnakov here, figured I should my name. Anyway, x and y have me amped again, hopefully some of my old friends will say hello, and maybe I can make some new ones.
  11. B

Confirmed Information Thread

I just noticed something. In my copy of black I caught a shikijika in spring, and today it turned to summer, so I took my shikijika out of the pc, battled with it and even evolved it, and it didnt change to summer form. So I went to catch another shikijika, and it was in summer form. I guess you...
  12. B

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I cant whistle, snap my fingers, or make armpit farts
  13. B

New PokeBall Mechanic?

it happened with me, except i threw a net ball at the first kurumiru i found in the game.
  14. B

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Re: Black and White Help thread ;A; well thanks for the clarification i guess. Looks i'll be looking some more -____-
  15. B

Re: Black and White Help thread >.< i know that, but is there a specific spot in the electric cave? Because i was in there FOR HOURS.
  16. B

Re: Black and White Help thread ;A; Can someone answer my question please? Where do you get shibishirasu?
  17. B

Re: Black and White Help thread Thx to everyone who answered my question, kinda sucks tho you cant really follow him tho, just gotta wait till I get crazy weather again -___- Hopefully my last question, where can you find shibishirasu? I cant find it. Is it in the crazy electric cave? If so...
  18. B

Re: Black and White Help thread @ DR. Sypher thx for answering my question ^_^ anyway, here is my 3rd question I have just beaten the elite 4 ( took me a while ) and I went to route six and holy crap, crazy weather. So this lady invited me into her house, and talked, then I left and torneusu...
  19. B

Re: Black and White Help thread I need help again >.< i did the whole dragon spiral tower thing, and went through the desert ruins, now where do i go, people are blocking the paths that i need to go to to progress:-/
  20. B

Re: Black and White Help thread thank you so much!