• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. F

This or That! (Pokemon)

Petalburg. I can't even remember what Vibrank is at the moment. Skitty or Meowth?
  2. F

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I don't even contribute to Bulbapedia. V hasn't been to the movies in a while.
  3. F

Ban the User Above v2

Banned because I'm right, as always. ;)
  4. F

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for making me hunger for cinnamon rolls. EDIT: Banned because I think this is the first time I've been ninja'd on this forum.
  5. F

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Yup, got my License a month ago. V is a fan of Litleo.
  6. F

Spoilers Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I like Flabebe a lot too. This roster as a whole has been phenomenal so far, there are only 5 I don't like.
  7. F

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Wow, looking at the poll results, Noivern sure has a lot of fans. Definitely wouldn't say he doesn't deserve it, he is for sure one of the coolest Pokemon this generation, which has so far been a very good generation.
  8. F

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread No, it's not at all. The names of this generation, so far, have been very unimaginative for the most part. Now, in my opinion, this should be of no real concern to us at all. GF doesn't choose the English names, so the translations' lack...
  9. F

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread Talonflame isn't that unimaginative, you gotta have that early flyer on your team for each generation, so they had to make a Pokemon like him, and I think they did a very good job, given their limits. I mean, there's never been a...
  10. F

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for swearing.
  11. F

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

10/10 I all of a sudden like you.
  12. F

This or That! (Pokemon)

Nothing to choose from. Manectric or Luxray?
  13. F

Same question. 0/10
  14. F

I give you a rank of three goats, a crossbow, and an Xbox.
  15. F

This or That! (Pokemon)

Genesect. Black or White?
  16. F

This or That! (Pokemon)

Growlithe. Noiverne or Garchomp?
  17. F

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I only like the lion club of the new Pokemon this morning. The flower fairy is pretty lame, and the two bugs are ugly, generic, and I'm sure weak, as long as their evolution, Vivillon.
  18. F

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Electric and Steel tie for my favorite type.
  19. F

This or That! (Pokemon)

Uh... the first one... yeah. Oak or Juniper?
  20. F

This or That! (Pokemon)

Infernape. Arceus or Mew?