• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. S

New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to server

Re: New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to se O.M.G THESE POKEMON ARE FANTASTIC!!!! I LOVE THE DEER AND THE SWAN BUT MY FAVORITE IS THE CATERPILLAR. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE VICTINI PSYCHIC? WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE PSYCHIC TYPES! ESPECIALLY ANOTHER PSYCHIC...
  2. S

Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary reveale

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon: Third Black and White legendary rev now im officially scared, what the hell is that?!!!!! i thought the mijumaru was plain but this just takes the cake by far! what is pokemon, thinking im just so disappointed
  3. S

Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon: Back of new Pokémon revealed

that pink fish pokemon looks so amateur and of course it is luvdisc's evolution i just hope it look better in the anime