• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Y

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Hmm, that's weird about your Pidgeot...I think all the pokemon I've transferred have kept their same abilities (maybe I should double check ~_^) But the thing with my Gligar is that when I transferred it from Pal Park its Sand Veil ability stayed the same, but kept changing to Hyper Cutter when...
  2. Y

Gliscor's abilities My Gligar has the Sand Veil ability so I figured when it evolved, my Gliscor would have the same ability. But strangely, the ability changed to Hyper Cutter when it evolved. I saved before I evolved it and restarted a few times, but always with the same result. I thought...
  3. Y

If I remember correctly, I went real early to get the Choice Specs (around 7:30am I think). And for the Wise Glasses, I think it was sometime in the late morning/afternoon. I don't know...keep experimenting with different times and I'm sure eventually you'll get both items =)