• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Aaah thank you so much!! I'm a pretty slow artist so it can take me anywhere between like 1-4 hours to draw something ;;
  2. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Aaaa it's been a while since I last posted here but thank you so much guys !! <3 I have a lot more drawings from the last few months, posted here generally in the order I drew them~ Here's another huge Inazuma Eleven pics dump: Inazuma stickers: A few non-Inazuma pics:
  3. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Aaaaah thank you~!! Another big Inazuma drawing dump: I thought I'd put this one separately since it's semi-Pokémon related: Now for a couple of non-Inazuma related things for a change... Scheherazade: Maya and Pearl Fey:
  4. Twisted Roselia

How would you get along with your younger self?

Ooh this is an interesting thread~ 7-year-old me was a very shy and easily scared girl (and by that I mean I couldn't even talk to people I didn't know well) so I don't know how she'd react to meeting me now. I hope she'd be happy about how far I've come confidence-wise since then! I'd be very...
  5. Twisted Roselia

Bink Does Art Occassionally

Oh wow, your art is amazing! I love your shading, and your OC is gorgeous!
  6. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thank you all so much aaaaah <3 Kadabra's comment about approaching the level of a professional illustrator really made me so happy! Now for another Inazuma Eleven 69 minutes doodle dump... (*sigh* ina11 is all i feel like drawing these days) I've been using that lineless chibi style a...
  7. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Inazuma Eleven Twitter doodle dump:
  8. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thank you~ So yesterday was 1/18, and because Hiroto and Endou are numbers 1 and 18 on Inazuma Japan, it was the day of their ship~ Since Hiroen is an OTP of mine I had to draw something:
  9. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thank you both so much, it means a lot~! I have also drawn something non-Inazuma Eleven related for a change... It's Sohta Tohno, the protagonist of the 3DS eShop game, Attack of the Friday Monsters! It's such a cute, peaceful, relaxing game, and Sohta is so adorable.
  10. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thanks! So on Christmas Eve I challenged myself to draw as many chibi Christmas gifts as I could for my internet friends. Here they all are: Detective Gumshoe: Ichigo Momomiya: Shindou Takuto/Riccardo di Rigo: Fudou Akio/Caleb Stonewall: Saru/Saryuu Evan: Fubuki...
  11. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thank you! I had a lot of fun doing his eyes. So much so that I decided to try it again. This time I did a little self-portrait: Also I did an art improvement meme for this year:
  12. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Couple of new things~ Mistrene Callous: Kiyama Hiroto (I really like how this turned out):
  13. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Paleo, thanks! It's nice to see someone else who likes Inazuma Eleven, haha. Sakuma/David is one of my favourites so drawing him was really fun. I'm happy you like it, and again, thanks so much <3 Also thank you too CrackFox! I'll try to draw more Dangan Ronpa stuff someday (maybe Chihiro or...
  14. Twisted Roselia

What video games are you playing now?

Inazuma Eleven 3: Team Ogre Attacks! No ORAS in Europe yet, but Inazuma Eleven is also an amazing kids' RPG I can play in the meantime. It's such a fun and cute game~
  15. Twisted Roselia

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

8/10, cute! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVJldv49jnY
  16. Twisted Roselia

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Kuroko no Basket, episode 5. I've just been in a sports anime mood and I'd heard good things about KnB so I decided to watch it, and so far it's amazing!
  17. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

I was really bored but had no idea what to draw so someone on Tumblr suggested I drew Sakuma from Inazuma Eleven: Sakuma sure loves penguins, so I had to add a little penguin in there too uwu
  18. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Aw, thank you so much, Ted! That really means a lot to me <3 Today is 11/9, aka Somefubu day! I really like this ship, I'd say it's one of my OTPs, so I drew a little thing for it. I tried out using that no-outline chibi style again too:
  19. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thank you! I just love using bright colours and drawing happy cute things, haha. And now for something not related to football-playing kids! Kougyoku Ren, my favourite character from Magi. I tried something different to normal and I really like how it turned out! I might try it again sometime.
  20. Twisted Roselia

Roselia's Art

Thanks, CakeFairyForever! Just one more picture, and yes, it is Inazuma Eleven-related yet again. I just saw this official art of Kazemaru and though he looked really cute, so I decided to draw him in the outfit he was wearing in it. I also attempted doing a proper (if a little simple)...