• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Misty

Happy birthday, #bulbagarden

#bulbagarden (the chat) is officially ten years old today. I started it in early March of 2005 - sadly, the exact day is lost to time - so I thought I'd make a note here. I don't really have any impressive speeches or anything, but I would like to say thanks to all the people who have...
  2. Misty

Question: Retired Mod Group?

Retired admins get pretty good perks x)
  3. Misty

Tipping

I usually try to tip 20% like I do in real life. Except those Battle Chateau people, they don't do shit. >:O
  4. Misty

Pluto's Fifth Moon Discovered

Pluto has five moons and we only have one? What a crock.
  5. Misty

Arizona law would censor the Internet

This really seems like it runs afoul of the first amendment in a big way.
  6. Misty

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Yeah, I noticed the accent thing. At the beginning his accent was really heavy, and then it... wasn't :B Other than that, I enjoyed this episode quite a bit. Favorite line had to be "... We do not think we can." XD
  7. Misty

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Meron, your avatar/user title is the best thing and sums up the episode pretty well.
  8. Misty

HELLO

I would like to take the opportunity to break from the cookie cutter posts and say I enjoyed the topic
  9. Misty

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

Greatest ever.
  10. Misty

Black and White Music Discussion

To be fair, they do sell music CDs, a fact that I forgot (probably because they aren't sold in the USA. :B)
  11. Misty

The grass is shaking! Oh noes!!

That would be NOTHING like RBY's Chansey, which was only found in two specific places - the Safari Zone and the Unknown Dungeon.
  12. Misty

If you load them in Winamp (with the in_2sf plugin), you can use that to label them. Then just stuff them in a zip and put them on megaupload. :B
  13. Misty

-Link Removed- MP3. Posthaste.
  14. Misty

Hopefully someone makes a .2sf dump soon.
  15. Misty

Isshu is Rotterdam

locking by request of Sketch
  16. Misty

Pokémon Sunday reveals new Pokémon Yanappu: New Grass-type Pokémon to appear in Pokém

Re: Pokémon Sunday reveals new Pokémon Yanappu: New Grass-type Pokémon to appear in P *facepalm 2x combo*
  17. Misty

Arcade cleanup

I ignored this stuff mainly because it would take forever to clean EVERYONE'S scores and the top 10 is all that really matters for the leaderboard.
  18. Misty

Arcade cleanup

I was bored, so I went through and cleaned up the arcade high scores. I dealt with two issues: 1) For some reason, sometimes people had their score duplicated (like one dude had his score repeated 200 times). I removed all but one of these scores. 2) Some people had multiple different scores...
  19. Misty

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: 8 New Pokemon Aired on "Oha Suta" I want to make this post an announcement and plaster it all over every single Pokemon forum. Seriously, this explains so much that people really need to know. :(