• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Veez

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

love the design, bats look so amazing took me a while to like, can't wait to try one some day does take high levels to evolve Salazzle
  2. Veez

love that cutie and silly looking lion cub so funny in Amie/Reresh - brings me a smile every time I see it Zeraora
  3. Veez

looks weird to me at least in the anime was entertaining at times, annoying most of the time another reason I kind of dislike it Kangaskhan the Pokemon feaured to me in the worst episode ever of the anime
  4. Veez

looks OK, too bad it doesn't learn anything useful during the stage evolves into awesome looking Pokemon its hard to raise one without EXP Share and Lucky Egg Noibat
  5. Veez

not the kind of "rock n' roll" I'm into not exciting enough, boulder with arms legs and face inanitate object didn't caught my attention, I know it won't anytime soon Rockruff
  6. Veez

interesting idea for a ghost type, the extra face it produces might seem scary, design does look a bit strange, with all my paranormal experiences, not to scary looking for me majority of inanimate object Pokemon don't catch my attention Houndour
  7. Veez

looks cute, do like it more than the regular Kanto Marowak Alolan Vulpix
  8. Veez

Cute looking dark canine - awesome on various canine teams I played before Buizel
  9. Veez

Looks weird most dragons do not a fan of it Politoad
  10. Veez

too emo humanoid looking - its really ugly looking for me in deep hates (I had a brother at one time who fell into the whole emo-stuff) Alolan Muk
  11. Veez

its a bug... so ugly looking Abra
  12. Veez

I love Sawsbuck, all are cute looking Dewott
  13. Veez

So cute!!! love it Edit - forgot to look at newer replies Meh on Sudowoodo Snorlax
  14. Veez

just a rocky weird design, on my hates side not the kind of rock n' roll I'm into Meowstic (male)
  15. Veez

love the cute amphibian... too bad its two evolutions are terrible looking I''d give it an everstone Eelektross
  16. Veez

interesting idea, but such a boring design doesn't resemble anything haunted about it Rotom
  17. Veez

Just an orb with a face, interesting idea but too comedic looking Not the kind of ghost for me I seen real paranormal orbs when I lived in Mexico Not a Ghastly for me Trevenant
  18. Veez

Awesome looking fighting panda - just needs to learn kung fu Carvanha
  19. Veez

looks weird and a bit too humanoid for me don't like it Charmeleon
  20. Veez

Used to be on hates Giving a try Really starting to like it adorable looking Love the typing Alolan Sandslash