• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

At least Aku has his own shrink The same can't be said for Jack tho
  2. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

I realize that, and I also realize there's still like- 8 episodes to go- which gives Aku's new voice actor more time to leave a better impression on me.
  3. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

So I watched the new Samurai Jack, and the one thing that disturbed me the most was the birthing scene in the first episode. And also, I'm not liking Aku's new voice so far.
  4. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

I want to believe all the Joys and Jennys are yuri with each other
  5. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Personally my head canon is the Joys reproduce asexually, but the process doesn't always produce perfect offspring. Same thing with the Jennys
  6. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

*dodges bullet with ease* *teleports behind you* *tips fedora*
  7. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Killer Queen has already touched that water bottle.
  8. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

It has no weakness.
  9. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

"Never talk to me or my son again"
  10. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

So like, for my story, I was thinking of having a lucario that can turn his aura sphere into a miniature version of himself that crawls inside other pokemon and explodes.
  11. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Magicarp evolved. And then the murders began.
  12. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

*tips fedora*
  13. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

And then the murders began.
  14. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

I'll try that.
  15. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Well, long story short, my story takes place in a recovering post-apocalyptic civilization. Back then when they were reestablishing civilization, they tried to train the more carnivorous pokemon into eating more fruits and vegetables- essentially turning them omnivorous- in hopes of preserving...
  16. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

How do you guys feel about Pokemon eating other Pokemon in a pmd setting?
  17. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Which Mangaka would you guys want to see draw Pokemon art? I wanna see what a Hirohiko Araki Pokeverse would be like.
  18. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

"Female character undressed herself. And then the murders began." All jokes aside, I've been watching Hunter X Hunter today and I'm on like episode 10 and I think it's standard shonen fair so far. Should I continue watching it?
  19. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Well, telling by a bulk of my story critiques, my story is basically: And Then the Murders Began: the Fanfic
  20. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

"Now that he turned 10, Ash can finally start his Pokemon journey! And then the murders began."