• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. MegaPod

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

*wakes up sprawled out in the middle of the thread with a bump on my head* ...What the heck happened? *tries rolling away again*
  2. MegaPod

*rolls away into another absence, once again leaving my two hundred-thirty something unread alerts to rot*
  3. MegaPod

By all means, do! ...just not on me.
  4. MegaPod

That sounds like a snappy one-liner one might dish out immediately before snacking their adversary with a club.
  5. MegaPod

Genius. *adds an item called “Thyme for Dinner,” which is exactly that, to the menu of the largely neglected RM restaurant*
  6. MegaPod

I hope you’re ready for an unforgettable luncheon View: https://youtu.be/3uIcXRbZ458
  7. MegaPod

Skeleton Pokémon, huh? I think I have the answer for that
  8. MegaPod

*fines chibi for $1,000*
  9. MegaPod

Well, he’s a souperhero who uses his souperpowers to save the citizens of Random Messages from crises such as having no soup. His starch-nemesis is Leek Stewthor, and when Soup Herman isn’t out rescuing citizens from a lack of soup, you can often find him working at the RM Restaurant in MegaPod...
  10. MegaPod

Where he was originally known by his birth name, Kale-El.
  11. MegaPod

*Soup Herman suddenly drops a bowl of soup on zanti as he flies overhead*
  12. MegaPod

*Soup Herman pokes his head up from chibi’s bowl of soup, whispers “Nice to see you too, citizen,” then sinks back down into the soup, vanishing without a trace*
  13. MegaPod

Did someone call...SOUP HERMAN?!?
  14. MegaPod

No, I’m pretty sure that’s a changing booth for people who like to cosplay. Once, I saw this one mild-mannered reporter guy use one to dress up like some superhero, and then he flew off. Probably to a comic convention or something.
  15. MegaPod

Don’t tell me y’all are forgetting who did it first. ;)
  16. MegaPod

I’m a mirror, you’re glue. Any light that hits you bounces off of you, bounces back off of me, and can then travel to an observer’s retinae and trigger optic signals in their brain so that they may perceive an image of the reflection of a glue bottle.
  17. MegaPod

You want to have a drinking competition against Mr. Chugga Choo-Choo? Well, if that’s what you want...
  18. MegaPod

Well whaddya know, the majority vote agrees with the actual Magic Mirror! Just something interesting to...reflect on. :cool:
  19. MegaPod

Hmm, U and ME? I assume I can make something new of those.
  20. MegaPod

*Sheepishly leads a horde of Galarian Zapdos out of a demolished chat group* Looks like I took a wrong turn. I meant to have these kicky birds stampede through RM...