• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Banjo

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

BW2 take place two years after BW.
  2. Banjo

It seems I am getting back into writing fanfic... maybe it's nostalgia, as I get closer to graduating college...
  3. Banjo

The dame entered his office, her face illuminated by the moonlight shining through the slats of the window. She had curves in all the right places, which is to say, she was a teacher.
  4. Banjo

Aye, stay off Eire.
  5. Banjo

Team Skull looks like a significant regression. They seem like they'd be more in place in Gens II or III, conceit-wise.
  6. Banjo

Yeah... it's difficult having your protaganist always be an everyman and also always be learning lessons about Pokemon battling and shit, but the solution to the problem isn't to set him permanently at the "overpowered" level.
  7. Banjo

Makes every story feel like its own thing, which I like.
  8. Banjo

Slow down Jigsaw
  9. Banjo

Well I hope you plan to rectify that.
  10. Banjo

Eh. Could work as a show-within-a-show type deal that the characters in a story enjoy watching.
  11. Banjo

12. Banjo

IQ of 5000, I'd say that's bright enough.
  13. Banjo

That makes sense, actually. And if they lose their spoon it acts as a "limiter removal?" (also explains why Mega Alakazam has so many)
  14. Banjo

Well, spoons are a Geller thing.
  15. Banjo

I feel the same way about Hypno. Gets a really bad rap, but I like it.
  16. Banjo

The answer might shock you.
  17. Banjo

Mr. Mime isn't creepy, he's just misunderstood :(
  18. Banjo

Corsola and Phantump, yo.
  19. Banjo

Ugh, the GoT show is such shit now. The showrunners have made it their bread and butter to just be as shocking and violent and sexually-charged as possible, and it's getting gratuitous, especially when they bring in scenes that never happened in the books (Ramsay raping Sansa for instance, which...
  20. Banjo

Don't get too curmudgeonly, now