• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Wispy Willow

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

oh hey im back whatd i miss
  2. Wispy Willow

*Swoops by and steals some cookies* *Starts dropping them to the citizens in RM's streets*
  3. Wispy Willow

I'm so hungry, I could eat a tree.
  4. Wispy Willow

This thread is too saucy, tone it down a notch, please.
  5. Wispy Willow

♪ 'Cause rainbows won't light up the sky unless you let it rain ♪ ♪ And candles just won't glow until they're burned ♪ ♪ You can't give up your laughter if you're scared of a little pain ♪ ♪ It's a lesson that my village never learned ♪ ♪ No matter how hard I schooled them fear of huuurt is...
  6. Wispy Willow

Probably has something to do with this bloke's work.
  7. Wispy Willow

*Sees RC's and Flutter's avatars* *Dies of cuteness* Do not revive me, I have found eternal peace.
  8. Wispy Willow

*Esplodes*
  9. Wispy Willow

*Sends an army of jaffas rolling at ^*
  10. Wispy Willow

*Quacks*
  11. Wispy Willow

Also, my thoughts on things in the last few pages... That One Movie looks... Well, I had my doubts when I saw a screenshot, but when I actually saw it in motion, it actually looks pretty decent. Not perfect mind you, that one mouth shot is just flat-out ugly, but still passable. Regarding a...
  12. Wispy Willow

Who is this 'Crimson Chin' fellow? He sounds interesting, I would like to meet him. *Starts secretly getting up to mischief while Engie is distracted*
  13. Wispy Willow

Eh, I've grown too lazy to thwart you full-time, but I can still do it on the side every now and then. :p Also, why is your chin so big anyway?
  14. Wispy Willow

*Hacks into ^'s broadcast and transmits a certian heavenly melody to undo the mind control*
  15. Wispy Willow

Ah, I see you too a man with fine taste in fowl, Engie.
  16. Wispy Willow

Boo, Flutters. Boo indeed.
  17. Wispy Willow

Good, good... Then you'll have all the time in the world... FOR THIS! *Gives ^ an intricately-designed, multi-layered puzzle box that will take ages to open* I wonder what's inside...
  18. Wispy Willow

So, how are you lot doing today? Just curious and totally not just asking to collect data, precious data...