• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Reila

What video games are you playing now?

Heroes of the Storm (been playing for over an year) Overwatch (kind of getting tired of it, seems like FPS games aren't my thing after all) Shovel Knight (trying to 100% the achievements of the Steam version) And last but not least, Bravely Second. It has been quite enjoyable so far, Yew is an...
  2. Reila

Killer Instinct. Getting rekt left and right by the veteran Xbox One players. ;(
  3. Reila

Killer Instinct (PC), Pokémon X, Splatoon.
  4. Reila

Heroes of the Storm and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  5. Reila

Yo-Kai Watch and Bravely Default. Finished Azure Striker Gunvolt earlier today. Pretty mediocre game.
  6. Reila

Yo-Kai Watch. Pretty fun game.
  7. Reila

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows and replaying Pokémon X for the first time since 2013.
  8. Reila

Starcraft
  9. Reila

Diablo 2.
  10. Reila

Undertale
  11. Reila

Smash and Splatoon as usual, plus Freedom Planet and Rocket League.
  12. Reila

I decided to replay Shovel Knight because of the "Shovel Knight coming to Smash as DLC" rumor. Pretty fantastic game.
  13. Reila

I finished Pikmin today. Now I am playing Pikmin 2 and Rhythm Heaven Fever.
  14. Reila

Sonic Advance 2 and Pikmin
  15. Reila

Splatoon
  16. Reila

Ended up buying Starcraft after playing tons of Heroes of the Storm. I am enjoying it so far, but girl do I suck at RTS games.
  17. Reila

Heroes of the Storm. Such a fun game. Also, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Farming new equips is quite addicting.
  18. Reila

Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Skullgirls 2nd Encore.
  19. Reila

Portal Stories: Mel. The game is really challenging and I am not quite on the mood for challenging games, sadly. Planning on finishing BioShock Infinite this week, too. It's the only game in the series I am yet to finish (excluding the BioShock 2 "Minerva's Den DLC").
  20. Reila

Almost done with BioShock 2. Probably the best game in the series with ease. Plus, Dota 2