• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. SylveonSparklit

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Bass the Feebas. Milo the Milotic. Also Milo the Murfy (though i hate that cartoon. they bash girly girls sometimes in it :<)
  2. SylveonSparklit

The base is a secret. For it is a secret base. Where I take Korrina. To uhhhhh....eat cupcakes? :D Also, the base is now MINE. Oh and its Korrina's too. FANGIRLS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one
  3. SylveonSparklit

Just skatin' in for the sake of awesome xD Hahaha. Basebasebase.
  4. SylveonSparklit

^ See? Sunglasses :3
  5. SylveonSparklit

Cute adorable Korrina wears sunglasses on her forhead too tehehe x3
  6. SylveonSparklit

Dashing through my gym. On my hot red hearted skates <33333333
  7. SylveonSparklit

My avatar is so hot. Makes me drool a ton xD
  8. SylveonSparklit

Hi everyone. I wanna play smash bros as well xD too bad it may be years till i ever get a switch O_o BTW, i'm getting a lot of pokemon gifts for christmas :3 I may logout of this forum and play some games soon. I guess I felt like doing some forum games first though lol I still love korrina...
  9. SylveonSparklit

I duno what to vote on the poll xD I do like bees haha I'm back with my lovely korrina av <3333 Happy Holiday season everyone ^_^
  10. SylveonSparklit

I like the lazy town show :)
  11. SylveonSparklit

She's skating in my av <333 so pretty. This is the real me people xD
  12. SylveonSparklit

Korrina is a total hottie xD
  13. SylveonSparklit

*has my pokemon battle each other* Sometime i forget i can train them this way. Ehhhh but meeting other trainers IS STILL MORE FUN! :P *couches them on (and i'll be happy to be a korrina FANGIRL over korrina herself again tomorrow xD)*
  14. SylveonSparklit

I fell asleep. I duno about the actual korrina over all this (she probably loves it for all i know...:P) but i got bored of halloween and it just overwhelmed me after awhile. Annnnd....enough battles for now :P I just want halloween to pass now and the normal korrina fangirling comes back. its...
  15. SylveonSparklit

I'm really confused I have nooooo idea what a duelist is i just wanna battle someone else before halloween is over and i'm not korrina anymore lol
  16. SylveonSparklit

Who is Kaiba? Is he a strong Pokemon trainer from a region I never heard of? :o I wanna fight him. I bet my Lucario will get a lot out of it. As will I as well~:P
  17. SylveonSparklit

I duno...I have a rather.....possessive girlfriend :p I'll have to ask if its okay with her. Hopefully i'll get to go and my girlfriend may join me. And, yes, the person pretending to be me canonly ships herself with me. She's kind of obsessed. Oh well, its cute. I have fun when i'm with her...
  18. SylveonSparklit

*get's out mic...* GONNA GET A LOT WEIRD! GONNA GET A LOT WILD! I AIN'T FROM 'ROUND HERE, I'M FROM KORRINA'S DIMENSION!!! :P i'm talking fighting types! i'm talking fairies. pokemonmonmonpokeyeaaaaaah~ 8D *jump's around hyperly xD*
  19. SylveonSparklit

*dresses up like the dude in the following image: Google Image Result for https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/9/99/Ludo_Promo.png/revision/latest?cb=20150516134647 * *send's an army of scary monsters to attack everyone* Muwahahahahaha WHO ELSE WANTS A BATTLE WITH THE SCARY LADY...
  20. SylveonSparklit

*a soul jar floats around, trying to take our souls* NOT ON MY WATCH!!! *i kick it away* Humph. Stay awaaaay from us you nightmare fuel~ *wink's at everyone* Me and Lucario shall protect you ;) And don't give me dah "You're too cute to seriously protect us!" c*ap. I've been training alongside...