• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Milkapoke

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

that is much unfortunate
  2. Milkapoke

Yessums, that's what we call it, or the the UP or home of the Uuupers (I am in Dairy State).
  3. Milkapoke

Northern Michigan is lit tho
  4. Milkapoke

looking at ebay auctions for Pokemon cards is so addicting
  5. Milkapoke

Thank yoooooooou
  6. Milkapoke

Is a Conversation the same thing as a PM I dunno the new lingo
  7. Milkapoke

need to buy some hidden fates zzz also grail miltank is so cute
  8. Milkapoke

grail plush coming in today
  9. Milkapoke

I remember in like RM6 or 7 or maybe 8 I had 60k in one thread alone
  10. Milkapoke

heck yeah watercolor markers rock also grail miltank plush coming in mail also paying taxes sucks
  11. Milkapoke

Wood carving maybe today plus cake I so old now
  12. Milkapoke

also treating myself today, looking for the old boi lifesize Cyndaquil plush probs my second grail as i finally got my first
  13. Milkapoke

I will shop for wood today Possibly go to an asian grocer as I was gifted a donabe for my birthday, woot woot
  14. Milkapoke

I will make cake today
  15. Milkapoke

Organizing Home is heckin rough
  16. Milkapoke

Over 2,000 egg fodder in Home good lordy But hey hatched a shiny regular Corsola woo
  17. Milkapoke

I've bred a loooot of Pokemon and am breeding more at the moment, and never have released any except for two (Both on accident since I forgot what "Release" was when I was a child).
  18. Milkapoke

I will have a wooden box that I will put ??? in, and on the outside, engrave all the names of the Egg Move Pokemon I've bred over the years that I have to release (Which is like, too many) I don't think people want Egg Move bbs. All I want is female HA Pokemon. I don't think those equal out zzz
  19. Milkapoke

So I'm running out of space in Home whoops I will make an "In Memoriam" box with the wood burning kit I just got (I did laser engraving at that was fun fun fun) and inscribe all of the Egg Move Pokemon's names that I must let go Yes I nickname them all
  20. Milkapoke

Aaaaa you got me But yes the shiny I caught yesterday in a raid was a Pincurchin, was not expecting The longest drought I had between encountering two Pokemon in the wild (Like wild wild) was between 2003 and like 2018, so I'm stunned still