• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. dragon_nataku

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

I'd been thinking about The Edge of Tomorrow for the last two weeks. Then it randomly appeared on my telly on Thursday night so I decided the universe was telling me to put all my work down and just sit down and actually watch a damn movie for once. Tom Cruise may be a crazy weirdo IRL but I...
  2. dragon_nataku

^ this thing that Finnish posted :ROFLMAO:
  3. dragon_nataku

Mary, Queen of Scots
  4. dragon_nataku

Whichever number the Pokemon movie with Lucario and Mew is ^@[email protected]^;;
  5. dragon_nataku

^ same as above, on Disney XD. Hadn't seen it before at all (in fact, I haven't watched most of the movies, for shaaaaaame).
  6. dragon_nataku

Trolls (on OnDemand). Was surprisingly good for something I expected to be rather stupid. I really liked the song near the middle where Poppy sets out on her own.
  7. dragon_nataku

Independence Day: Resurgence I guess people didn't like it? I saw the first one in theatres and we had the movie on VHS, so I watched it pretty often as a kid. Personally I thought this one was just as good, and I enjoyed it.
  8. dragon_nataku

The Purge: Election Year