• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. ArvAl

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Been on a Ghibli binge lately. Mostly I watch Isao Takahata stuffs which I am curious of his works the most, but yesterday (and for the first time) Miyazaki came to my mind telling me to see Princess Mononoke. Boy it was far intense as heck than most of his family-friendly works. Wish he can...
  2. ArvAl

Total Recall
  3. ArvAl

The Force Awakens I was preparing the hype for myself before I can see Rogue One at cinemas.
  4. ArvAl

Ant-Man. Little late for Marvel party series. But I'm happy.
  5. ArvAl

Spy
  6. ArvAl

Fun with Dick and Jane I watch them for mid-till end because I miss the beginning part.
  7. ArvAl

Home.
  8. ArvAl

The Hobbit : The Battle of The Five Armies.
  9. ArvAl

Crow 2 : City of Angels. Not really bad but it has got some cliches that I despised.