• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. KenderCharmeleon

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Happy Anniversary! Who brings the cake?
  2. KenderCharmeleon

"Fly me to the moon, and let me see the play among the stars!" :giggle:
  3. KenderCharmeleon

Maple Syrup pie is best pie, smh.
  4. KenderCharmeleon

I think I saw one, somewhere. Or maybe it was a dream. I don't know.
  5. KenderCharmeleon

Probably the same reason for me, but lizard :D
  6. KenderCharmeleon

Bwahaha, nothing can compare to my future power!
  7. KenderCharmeleon

Adds honey on it from a conveniently located honey tank nearby. Eats the popcorn Thanks :D Offers some to the tornado just in case
  8. KenderCharmeleon

*attacks Finish with Dragon Claw while he is making that Tidal Wave from his side! * Bwahaha, Substitute is the best move ever! But it hurts. Feels like a Ninja!
  9. KenderCharmeleon

Well, there is three pokéballs on this screenshot :D :D :D :D <------ excited
  10. KenderCharmeleon

Natalie, it's even better! It's magic! :D No problem, I'll just amplify it! uses Flamethrower on the giant Tornado to make it even bigger uses Substitute, and put a nice Red Bumblebee plushie instead of him, lose some HP again. eats his Sitrus berry he was holding Nom nom nom
  11. KenderCharmeleon

It's even better! It's a RED Ribombee!
  12. KenderCharmeleon

You didn't ask for that, but here, you get it anyway! :D
  13. KenderCharmeleon

* Receives the Shadow Claw, loose some HP. Still manage to lightly hit Nathalie with his Dragon Claw because of his awesome Charmeleon lightning reflexes.* *Jumps at the last moment to avoid the tidal wave, but can't stay midair long enough, even by waving his arms like an hummingbird to...
  14. KenderCharmeleon

Oh nice Natalie! Good thinking, but can you think fast enough for this! Suddenly runs at Natalie ready to give her a good slash with his Dragon Claw attack I hope that Finnish won't use that time to back attack me!
  15. KenderCharmeleon

*Kender Charmeleon uses a flamethrower attack at Nathalie! While he is throwing a huge building at Finnish * Bwahaha! I will win this fight and become the best monster !
  16. KenderCharmeleon

Woohoo! Let us walk the path of Destruction together Natalie! Oh no, even better, let's fight Godzilla style! Drinks a radioactive potion and becomes huge too! And Happy Birthday @Sultan of Skook
  17. KenderCharmeleon

Happy Birthday Finnish! Let's burn something so you can water gun the candle! KenderCharmeleon uses Flamethrower on the nearest skyscraper. I'm also sorry for your lost. KenderCharmeleon uses Pats on Finnish. He hopes it will be ultra effective.
  18. KenderCharmeleon

Don't worry about that, they are all fake anyway! :lapras: prepares the Thunderdome
  19. KenderCharmeleon

steps on a LEGO. Dies. X_X
  20. KenderCharmeleon

<--- Drinks a growth potion and is destroying the nearest big city. Grooaaarrrr! I'm fire Incarnated bwahaha! Viewed from space, what's seemed like random wreckage, reveals itself as a "Happy Birthday Rainami!".