• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. S

What video games are you playing now?

I've been sucked into nostalgia again, replayed Megaman Legends 2 for the millionth time. Something different tho is that I recently replayed the first mml so now I'm noticing all the improvements in mml2.
  2. S

Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition has consumed my soul ahahahaha. The dialogue for Dorn's quest so far has been absolutely amazing, making me laugh out loud sometimes. Here and here are some recent snippets.
  3. S

Started up Ruby since I've never played it, enjoying it so far! I've gotten 3 gym badges with underleveled pokemon (I remember I had a lvl 9 poke and the gym leader had a lvl 18 poke!) thanks to combination of Marshtomp and Shroomish. Shroomish has been an absolute beast, I had to nickname it...
  4. S

Mainly been playing An Untitled Story again. I've never actually beaten this game and I really want to! I'm currently farther than I've ever gotten, which is pretty neato.
  5. S

Pokemon X, Steamworld Dig, Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe. May play some other games I got during Steam sale.
  6. S

Playing Pokemon X, normal bank ball breeding for trades on Serebii. Also gonna start playing Legacy of Kain in a bit. Bought the bundle in the steam summer sale >__>
  7. S

Been playing Pokemon X (mainly breeding bank balls) and Dream Radar sporadically throughout the day, and finished off today with Audiosurf and Don't Starve (both of which I've never played before).
  8. S

Professor Layton Azran Legacy, Pokemon White 2, and Pokemon X.
  9. S

Got White 2 recently so I'm starting a new pokemon adventure!! Trying to find a darn Mareep in the ranch, I want an electric sheeeeep.
  10. S

I got Ibb and Obb yesterday for the bf and me. It's pretty fun + cute, even if it requires the use of our nonexistent brains ahahaha.
  11. S

Played some goat simulator + Love, as well as replaying Forest of Drizzling Rain. Also playing X, mostly berry growing.
  12. S

Oh man, Crash 2 is one of my favorite games. I played that aaaaaaaalll the time growing up. I need to see if we still have the disc, if not I might try and find it somewhere. Crash 3 is pretty dang good too, you get to play as Coco for some levels (like the tiger riding levels! those are fun)...
  13. S

Re: What games are you currently playing? Been battle maisoning in X.
  14. S

I don't know if you can call it playing since so I'm bad at it, but I started the first Parappa the Rappa. Got the first song stuck in my head ahahaha.
  15. S

Picked up Pokemon X again. Finally raising up my competitive team, woo! Aside from that, replaying Link Between Worlds, but on hard mode this time.
  16. S

Been replaying Link Between Worlds, but in Hard mode this time. I die a lot.
  17. S

The first Denpamen! The Volcano boss royally kicked my butt, I'm going to need to grind a bit.
  18. S

Been playing lots of free rpgs: The Sandman (enjoyed it, can't wait for The Boogieman) Mermaid Swamp (didn't like as much) Mimicry Man (made in rpgmaker though not really an rpg, and MAN am I impressed with it) Very Retrouvaille (gorgeous art and good dialogue) Evoland (I'm stuck at a very...
  19. S

Played more Minecraft and random rpgmaker games, most notably Symbiosis.
  20. S

Right thread this time ahahaha. I just got done playing Minecraft with Kyle on a public server.