• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Rainbow Cloud

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

The forum had a shut down? :P
  2. Rainbow Cloud

That's ok, I have a snag machine so can still snag Giratina :lapras: I'll check out your LP later today.
  3. Rainbow Cloud

Judging from the title, I'm guessing the Emergency Temporal Shift has taken us to the Distortion World. This is most fortuitous as I can now complete my plans to capture Giratina and conquer the world :sneaky:
  4. Rainbow Cloud

Kind of more amused, my attempt to disappear quietly in January failed within the first couple of hours as someone PM'd me and I returned to answer the PM and then the intention to stay for another week or two ended up being longer and then not intending to leave.
  5. Rainbow Cloud

I tried a name change to disappear, it didn't work :D
  6. Rainbow Cloud

Agree, think Capaldi was a good Doctor, it was the stories and writing that were the let down for series 8, 9 and 10.
  7. Rainbow Cloud

Hi Contrainer, long time no see :) How's it going?
  8. Rainbow Cloud

I stopped watching during Series 10 as I felt the quality of the show wasn't as good, wasn't a fan of series 8 or 9 either. I mostly just watch classic who occasionally now.
  9. Rainbow Cloud

Yeah, the later classic stuff isn't that great, think the Third and Forth Doctor stories are the best of the classic era.
  10. Rainbow Cloud

The movie was in 1996, the clip's from the serial Remembrance of the Daleks near the end of the classic series run from 1963-1989.
  11. Rainbow Cloud

The Daleks flew once in the classic series but still wasn't till 1988.
  12. Rainbow Cloud

Stairs! :lapras:
  13. Rainbow Cloud

Technically Random Punster was killed when he absorbed the Time Vortex and you regenerated into ME. I did in canon refuse to die in one mafia game where my character was the restless spirit if I recall.
  14. Rainbow Cloud

"Rainbow's Log: Stardate; a week last Thursday, maybe half one? We appear to have once again been thrown back in time or into another reality, whatever time and reality means in this strange place? Several users appear to be displaying odd symptoms of uncontrollable murderous rage, there is...
  15. Rainbow Cloud

I see you have befriended Reshiram but I'm afraid it is my friend Zekrom and Ideals that shall win out in this battle.
  16. Rainbow Cloud

Truth is in the eye of the beholder, chibi. I never tell the truth because I don't believe there is such a thing. :p
  17. Rainbow Cloud

Never tell the truth when a lie will do.
  18. Rainbow Cloud

Technically that wasn't me it was just one of the previous Rainbow Cloud clones.
  19. Rainbow Cloud

*Teleports all weapons into the void to prevent their use*
  20. Rainbow Cloud

Ow, that hurts. *Removes the blade and the wound heals instantly*