• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. MegaPod

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

My strongest feeling about it is that it should really be Normal/Grass-type if the Deerling line is anything to go by Bronzor
  2. MegaPod

I don’t really care much about it...until it evolves and grows that sweet mustache :y Snom
  3. MegaPod

I think it’s a very cool, spooky Pokémon with a fun cry and nice typing! Hariyama
  4. MegaPod

I think it’s pretty nice, especially because it has such a cool final evolution! Galarian Stunfisk
  5. MegaPod

It’s an adorable Pokémon with a great unique type combo and really cool evolutions. An excellent line throughout! Charjabug
  6. MegaPod

It’s a cute li’l fake tree baby. Budew
  7. MegaPod

It’s an alright goblin on its own, though I definitely like it best as a Grimmsnarl. Makes a good first Dark/Fairy-type line. Yanmega
  8. MegaPod

Not my favorite canine Pokémon. And its Mega is just kinda ridiculous. Thievul
  9. MegaPod

It’s absolutely precious. One of the cutest Pokémon! Glalie
  10. MegaPod

It’s pretty cool! I didn’t expect Corviknight to start out from a pure Flying-type, but it works. Perhaps my favorite regional bird family overall. I hope they make more bird Pokémon pure Flying-type in the future, and possibly even retcon some existing Normal/Flying-types to match. Dottler
  11. MegaPod

Bewear grew on me a bit before, but Stufful is still just odd to me. Especially the head shape and the “tag” on its butt, when it’s supposed to be an actual wild animal and not a possessed stuffed toy. :v Klefki
  12. MegaPod

I find it rather cute, actually, moreso than Chansey. Munchlax
  13. MegaPod

It’s a precious little isopod. When I first saw what it evolved into, it was pretty surprising to me and very awesome! Dartrix
  14. MegaPod

Oh whoops, I thought this was the rating thread, hehe. Klefki is absolutely marvelous! Even without considering the superstitions that inspired it, Klefki is a delightful, precious enchanted key ring that I knew would always be one of my favorite Pokémon the moment I laid eyes on it. Regular...
  15. MegaPod

1/10 Purrloin
  16. MegaPod

Pretty cool, and with an adorable basic stage as well! Metapod
  17. MegaPod

Among my very favorite Pokémon! It’s a beautiful colonial organism in the shape of a walking stone tower, what’s not to love? Mantyke
  18. MegaPod

Not my favorite Pokémon, but at least tolerable compared to its ridiculous prevos. Drifblim
  19. MegaPod

I think it’s a rather cool Pokémon! Froslass
  20. MegaPod

An adorable ball of floof Dragonair