• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Poke Dragon

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

The thing about character popularity in Smash is that their popularity matters more in Japan than their popularity in the west, how else did you think Incineroar got in instead of Decidueye? This is why I believe the ARMS character will either be Ninjara, Kid Cobra, or Spring Man because they...
  2. Poke Dragon

Ribbon Girl? While she is likely, I think that Kid Cobra or Ninjara are a lot more likely than her due to their popularity in Japan, with Ninjara being the most likely character due to him being more popular than Kid Cobra.
  3. Poke Dragon

If it's Spring Man, that would officially confirm that Assist Trophies doesn't stop characters from being added.
  4. Poke Dragon

Honestly, I just want to see Sceptile make it in because he would already satisfy two things at once: A playable Gen 3 Pokemon and a standalone grass starter.
  5. Poke Dragon

I mean, I'm fine with either Rillaboom for being the standalone Grass starter to complete the trio with Greninja and Incineroar, or Urshifu so there would be a playable legendary Pokemon that's not Mewtwo.
  6. Poke Dragon

I think that these 6 packs are going to be the last ones added since Sakurai mentioned that he only wanted to add 1 or 2 characters for extra packs. I will honestly be okay with these 6 packs being the last ones considering the amount of characters are 80 right now.
  7. Poke Dragon

The appearance of a character can really cloud someone's judgment of them, this is pretty much the reason why some of the uglier characters are in any fiction hated because of their appearance.
  8. Poke Dragon

Yes, that's pretty much why she destroyed their city by sprouting a forest in it. Pit had to go and rescue the humans trapped in there because of her.
  9. Poke Dragon

She's the goddess of nature who debuted in Kid Icarus Uprising, she's known for being snarky.
  10. Poke Dragon

The problem with that is that PK Fire is a move that can last. Since it's spammable, not even characters with counters can escape it once they are hit by its fire. The only characters who can easily escape it no problem are Greninja and Lucario since both of their counters make them get out of...
  11. Poke Dragon

Did they nerf Ness's PK Fire? That move is the reason why Ness is annoying to fight against in online battles.
  12. Poke Dragon

Well, Bayonetta is a risky character since, if I'm not mistaken, her clothes are actually her hair. Not only that, but there are brutal characters in Smash already, remember that Ganondorf has a move that he uses to choke a fighter.
  13. Poke Dragon

I still think Sceptile can make it in and I especially want him in because we don't have a fast claw user aside from Wolf. Moves like Leaf Blade transitions perfectly into smash.
  14. Poke Dragon

I can see Sceptile making it in, plus it would fill in the gap between Gen 2 and 4 in playable Pokemon.
  15. Poke Dragon

Did you try using Spirit Board "items"? If not, try using the All Supports to try to summon Kyurem.
  16. Poke Dragon

When the Kyurem spirit does show up, equip Spirits that make you immune to freezing and be prepared to fight the Ice Climbers.
  17. Poke Dragon

I hated that Stamina battle where they had Sukapons appearing constantly while you had to battle a Mii fighter. I lost count on how many attempts I made to finally obtain that spirit and to top it all off, that spirit is exclusive to the Spirit Board.
  18. Poke Dragon

Anyways, something to know is that Partner Pikachu and Partner Eevee are now obtainable without needing the save files from the Let's Go games, those spirits cannot be summoned, but they can be obtained through the Spirit Board or through the Vault shop. Just in case of some doubts, in the...
  19. Poke Dragon

Well, I would've liked to see Snake's reaction to seeing Ridley, I can imagine him saying something like Ridley looking like a monster that came straight out of space horror movies.
  20. Poke Dragon

Whatever their picks are, I just hope they pick characters from new series. I was sort of hoping for Spring Man to join the roster, but the closest you get to playing as Spring Man in Smash is the Mii Brawler costume.