• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Incinerawr

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

If there are other characters left to be added to the roster, I'd like for Shadow to be playable, seeing as he's been an Assist Trophy since forever. Lord Ghirahim, if they ever added him, I would sticky main him and never go to anyone else. Still want K. Rool to crush the competition.
  2. Incinerawr

Wolf is back. <3 Yisssss...
  3. Incinerawr

I am SO excited for this!! Most people bought the Switch for Mario and Zelda, but I know this will be right up there in top tier. I want Wolf and Snake back, Ghirahim, K. Rool and Ridley. Some additions to the Sonic cast: Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, even Eggman. (Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings stole...