• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. kintsugi

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 98

totally on time Time has been a lot more scarce for me as of late, so I was only able to read the new chapters + the first chapter (rewritten). Regarding the redone stuff, it looks clean, I guess? My memory of the original version of the first few arcs is super-hazy, so I'm afraid I can't offer...
  2. kintsugi

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Blog 13 LKJAD;LFKJAOIDSHFLAKJSDFOIHASLDKFJ LKASJDFLIAHSDLKFJ KJALSDKFIOADHSLTKJWOEIAHFLSKDJF Anyway, so I didn't drop a review for the last chapter since I beta'd it, and also finals, but this blog post heh It's basically everything I've been...
  3. kintsugi

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 72 Sup, so I actually do follow this still, no matter how much my reviews might imply I dislike it (I don't dislike it please don't think that D:) (and, because I need to say it more, I do find many aspects of this story to be quite...
  4. kintsugi

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Interlude 12 I never managed to edit in additional/concluing concrit; sorry. Got a bit wrapped up with some irl stuff and also intimidating. There's probably enough here to keep us occupied forever, though, so unless you're dying for more thoughts...
  5. kintsugi

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Interlude 12 Hooooo boy. Saving the most extensive for last. Post-Awards review, commence. Overall fic: For starters, I did read the whole thing. I had to skim over the last few chapters for deadline purposes, but I read it. Plotty Things...
  6. kintsugi

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 63 Super-late post awards review; sorry. I assume that you, too, also read my assorted comments in various threads, but I'll repost here and then have an ending dealio. Forewarning, I tried my best, but I ended up skipping around chapters...