• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. BlueWaves

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Been playing Byleth as well, and there attacks hit really hard. Amyr in particular is really strong- I’ve Koed Bayonetta around 50%. Of course, Byleth is slow, and their attacks have a lot of lag, so this can be easily exploited by fast characters. Also really enjoying the selection of songs...
  2. BlueWaves

Do you mean the Hero?
  3. BlueWaves

Perhaps, but there’s other characters like Duck Hunt and Wii Fit trainer who can be considered that too. Remember Sakurai wants to introduce new styles of fighting with the new characters, Perhaps that’s why Pirahna Plant was introduced.
  4. BlueWaves

But Pirahna Plant has appeared in the Super Mario games.
  5. BlueWaves

Oh. Still huge sales though. I wonder if the reason why Waluigi is not part of the roster is because he has never actually appeared in a Super Mario game. Every playable character has appeared at least once, including Daisy, who appeared in Super Mario Land, as well as Super Mario Run. Waluigi...
  6. BlueWaves

Disappointing how obnoxious SmashBoards can be towards Byleth. Seeing the salt reminded me why I don't go there. People should stop barking against Sakurai when he went out of his way to get Cloud, Banjo and Kazooie, and Joker to name a few. Byleth was just an easy character from a game that...
  7. BlueWaves

Oh you are right Disney own everything from Kingdom Hearts. Weird, cause they never bothered to feature it in Wreck-It-Ralph.
  8. BlueWaves

I'm honestly sure who to expect for the 3rd party. We've had the most shocking representatives, ranging from Banjo to Terry. The only thing that I'd say is that find Sora very unlikely unless SquareEnix decides to port KH 3 to Switch and wants to advertise it in a similar vein to DQ 11 S...
  9. BlueWaves

I was thinking a bit more why Fire Emblem gets more representation than series like Legend of Zelda despite selling less, and I believe the answer lies in representation. In Legend of Zelda, the 3 main characters are Zelda, Link, Ganondorf- that's pretty much it. These 3 characters take the...
  10. BlueWaves

How unfortunate. Kind of a shame he broke his NDA and had allegations of abuse, I liked his portrayal of Male Byleth in 3 Houses. He sounded more... older?, I guess, in contrast to Zach Augilar, who sounds more youthful.
  11. BlueWaves

Really? When did he say that?
  12. BlueWaves

Unlike Fates, 3 Houses was released after Smash, though it’s not just advertising. It’s also a really good game and sold well, so think it’s earned the honor.