• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Aozora

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's cute, I like the psychic form more than the fighting one. The way it switches forms is kinda gimmicky though. Eldegoss
  2. Aozora

I actually really like carnivine, I think it's cute in a weird way. It's probably one of my favorites from Sinnoh. Surskit
  3. Aozora

It'd be really cool if it had a hidden ability or something that weren't levitate. Electric/Flying is a pretty good type combination. I like the design of the fan form more than the others, for the most part. Stonjourner
  4. Aozora

I remember thinking it was pretty annoying back when I occasionally battled online during gen 5 (like half of all teams led with it lol). As a Pokémon though, I think it has a pretty good design, although I like Poliwrath more. Smeargle
  5. Aozora

It's cute and pretty unique, with a cool type combination too. It's evolution in DP was one of the most-needed too, of the pokemon that got them. Mantine
  6. Aozora

My second-favorite UB. I like the role it played in the story, the type combination, and the fact that it's a special-based rock type. Luxray
  7. Aozora

It's cute, along with sentret it's one of the few early-game rodents I actually like Forretress
  8. Aozora

Sort of annoying but I don't hate it Rhydon
  9. Aozora

I love it design-wise, just wish it were a bit faster or had a better move pool Solrock
  10. Aozora

It's really cute and I love it, just wish it's stats were a bit better (like at least give it 70 speed or something) Beheeyem
  11. Aozora

I love it's design, definitely one of my more well-liked Pokémon. It would be really cool with eviolite if it had a bit more HP. Ursaring
  12. Aozora

Definitely my favorite of early-game flying types, even if it's not very good. Seviper
  13. Aozora

It's cool, I love "enigmatic" Pokémon like that Bellossom
  14. Aozora

I like it, but I liked Dusclops' design more Arcanine
  15. Aozora

It has a really good typing and is decent to use, but I'm not a huge fan of the color scheme. Regular Muk seems "darker." Tentacruel
  16. Aozora

It was a much-needed evolution of Togetic and its pretty fun to use. I like having it as part fairy too. Milotic
  17. Aozora

It is unique and has a cute design, and is useful for breeding, but it's really gimmicky too. Reuniclus
  18. Aozora

Kinda annoying tbh, and not very memorable Crawdaunt
  19. Aozora

I like it because it's a moth and it has a cute design. It's stats and move pool are passable for in-game use, I guess. Ampharos
  20. Aozora

Probably my favorite "Mascot" legendary Walrein