• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Rainami

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

it's a step down from cyndaquil and quilava, but otherwise I don't really have anything against it. It did look significantly cooler in its sprites, when fire was always shown spurting from its back; without that, it's kind of bland. dunsparce
  2. Rainami

it's cute, I kind of like it. I think its design is a little bland, though. It could have been much more interesting. I also cannot stand how they removed remoraid from its model. gigalith
  3. Rainami

it's okay, I guess. Its design isn't really that exciting and I think they could have done a better job with a seadragon pokemon. I also somewhat prefer seadra for some reason. kyogre it's my adorable steel-clad flounder child and my favorite pokemon and I love it so much <3
  4. Rainami

I appreciate the irony in it goin' from dipshit to genius upon evolution. But for some reason, I find it kind of ugly. I've always preferred slowbro. That said, with how vampire-esque galarian slowking appears, I think there's a high chance I'll end up likin' it when that form is revealed in...
  5. Rainami

I hate it. There's nothing about its design that appeals to me, and more importantly, it's the pre evolution of my least favorite pokemon ever. Maybe I wouldn't mind it in a parallel universe where lucario didn't exist. alcremie
  6. Rainami

it's....okay, I guess. I have no strong feelings towards it one way or another, although the advent of stunfisk's galarian form has caused me to gain slightly more appreciation for other pokemon that use poke ball lures. Foongus, however, I somewhat like, as it is a cutie. bewear
  7. Rainami

I recall havin' some sort of interest in it when I was little. I used one in either gold or crystal. Perhaps due to this, it remains my favored legendary doggo, though that doesn't mean I care about it. I will say that I appreciate its stormcloud mane and sabertooth-like design. drifloon
  8. Rainami

it's pretty boring, I don't care for it. I'm mixed on its evolutions. Lycanroc midday is meh too, lycanroc dusk is....sort of neat, I guess. Lycanroc midnight is gr8, though. spinda
  9. Rainami

I slightly like it. It's a cool, spiky cave dweller with vine tentacles. There is something slightly unsettling about its cold, dead eyes combined with a complete lack of a mouth. tentacruel
  10. Rainami

it's a bit cute, especially the icy snot drippin' from its nose. It's among the bear pokemon I appreciate. mimikyu
  11. Rainami

it's boring and a tad ugly, I do not care for it or its evolution gigantamax orbeetle
  12. Rainami

I like its broom tail but it's boring otherwise, and it evolves into trash eiscue
  13. Rainami

the kantonian form is kinda boring, but the alolan form is a bit nice lookin' dracovish
  14. Rainami

it's boring and terrible, yamper deserved better hatterene
  15. Rainami

I like its cyclop look. It's such a shame its face is overhauled when it evolves. Its final form doesn't even have wheels. galarian stunfisk
  16. Rainami

eh. I appreciate its classiness, but other than that I don't care about it. blissey
  17. Rainami

I don't really care about this onion fairy. I have certain....negative associations with it, too. parasect too bad I can't post the leaked mons here yet
  18. Rainami

it's kind of cute, and I like how it's supposedly a spirit of a child who got lost in the woods, but it's not among my favorite ghost-types. palossand
  19. Rainami

it's the only early bird I care about at all, and even then, I only slightly like it. It's a pretty simple design, largely just looks like an ordinary toucan, but it looks nice, I like the strips of color on its beak and its cannon motif. remoraid
  20. Rainami

I love my precious long babby. Nobody will ever take it away from me. surskit