• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Veez

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

I ha a barbecue onion ring cheeseburger from a nearby local burger place, not fast food and some 'Cat'fish and fries thought it was going to be small, but it was big and filling
  2. Veez

I had tuna sandwich as main meal then had a vanilla ice cream sandwich for dessert
  3. Veez

had super spicy and I added tuna, rice, and ponzu (lemon flavored soy sauce) my maw was burning for almost an hour, love those spicy noodles
  4. Veez

Baked beans and some stuffed jalapenos as main meal a chocolate cream pie for dessert
  5. Veez

for some reason I had a craving for Vietnamese food - thats what I ordered I ordered Beef Tripe Phở and also ordered - 2 orders of Gỏi cuốn each order comes with 4 rolls - got 8 in total
  6. Veez

I had a bowl of muesli before heading out to work
  7. Veez

Sushi, various kinds, after work meal
  8. Veez

I had meatloaf
  9. Veez

baked potato with a spicy Sriracha Mayo and bacon bits topping
  10. Veez

Coffee flavored wafers, I though they where chocolate when I bought them I can't read Hebrew.... next time
  11. Veez

today I had "Chinese-style" American food chow mein, fried rice, sesame chicken, and my favorite General Tsao also had a barbecue pork bun
  12. Veez

*yaay, reached my goal with a day to spare, 25K posts before Leafeon Day - at least in my time zone its still not the 18th - will celebrate by eating my favorite meal, actually went out to get it* :bulbaLove: Spinach, Artichoke, and Asparagus salad, along side some fresh tuna sushi, and...
  13. Veez

at the moment just finished with my meal, which was Corned Beef Hash, and side with rice and beans, rice I made with beef seasoning and garlic powder so good, might save dessert for later
  14. Veez

three tacos, and side of rice, with some more fresh bacon cheese jalapenos
  15. Veez

Rice mixed with ground beef and chorizo, in a ciabatta roll - four bacon and cheese stuffed jalapenos
  16. Veez

Two slices of meat lovers pizza
  17. Veez

at the moment Meatloaf and corn bread - and M&Ms Mini for dessert
  18. Veez

Rice and Chorizo mixed, ate it with garlic bread
  19. Veez

last I had was taco filling, since we ran out of tortillas, I had mine with some wild rice, and toasted bread
  20. Veez

mixed some of the left over gravy sauce from the 'biscuits and gravy' I had the previous day, mixed it with a cup of rice, so good