• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. dig

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

I kind of hate money. I mean, I'm not gonna burn it, but I hate how restrictive money is to your lifestyle.
  2. dig

I am the embodiment of information. I am, a facts machine
  3. dig

The Dali Lama walks into a Pizza takeaway. He's behind a few people, and man is he hungry. He patiently waits as the line slowly moves forward and forward like ants around leaves. He can smell the melted cheese, the fresh tomato fragrance, the basil and perfectly cooked dough of the customer in...
  4. dig

I'd like to go to Japan again this year, but I don't think it'll happen. Also would quite like a weekend in Amsterdam.
  5. dig

Can confirm, glik is a cauliflower.
  6. dig

poke
  7. dig

slow
  8. dig

I used to really be into techno and dance music in general. Not really sure why, but I just don't have a taste for it anymore. The only electronic artists I listen to these days are Deepchord, Burial and a few one-off albums.
  9. dig

i hate it when people don't censor fucki*g swear words properly.
  10. dig

let's write a poem one line at a time. every even-numbered line should rhyme with the above line. I'll start; With the notable exception of "Door-hinge" it's often difficult to find a word that rhymes with orange.
  11. dig

They should make a Normal/Ghost bedsheet ghost pokemon with Levitate. Possible moves; Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Punch Umm, Recover? Sure why not. Camouflage. Because, like, if the Pokemon, let's call it Pillohost, went to a bed store, I bet you'd...
  12. dig

The only guaranteed way to win a yugioh match is to throw your opponent's cards in the sea. There's no recovery from that.
  13. dig

like a light ayy like a light brrr brr brr brrr! I got broads in atlantis pray to god like a mantis bags of money imma bandit black and white like a panda miley cyrus is hannah montana pot of greed pot of greed what it do what it do
  14. dig

Hey, Vsauce Michael here. Water is wet, but can something be wetter?
  15. dig

Probably a bit worse than that haha
  16. dig

dyamint
  17. dig

I pride myself in being completely bio-degradable
  18. dig

It's honestly not a whole lot., Mostly back-end stuff and I grant ACP access to others. Admins have like 98% access already.
  19. dig

= I'm joint-2nd in charge of Bulbagarden, not just the forums, the whole thing. Honestly, it's pretty cool being that high up on a site I love, especially when I used to be a bit of a trouble maker when I joined, and perhaps a bit as staff.
  20. dig

Am I a joke to you guys. Can an admin delete my account?