• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. pokemoll

What video games are you playing now?

just this moment started the witcher 3 on switch, as my bf's parents got me it for xmas! :') no comments on the game itself yet as i quite literally just opened it up lmao, but i've been wanting to play it for years, so i'm hype to say the least! it came with all the dlc too, which is always nice.
  2. pokemoll

mostly final fantasy xiv atm, just taking my sweet, sweet time with the shadowbringers dlc because i finally made it this far, and i don't want it to be over too soon! apart from that, the occasional shiny hunting in pokemon shield, and well, i'm always playing granblue fantasy, lmao.
  3. pokemoll

mass effect 2! helped my boyfriend buy it along with ME3 the other day so we're playing it together; spent 12 hours playing it yesterday with almost no progress at all lol.
  4. pokemoll

Currently in the middle of my seventh run-through of Dragon Age:Inquisition; apart from that I'm pretty much always playing League this days.
  5. pokemoll

dragon age inquistion dragon age 2 dragon age origins ... really into dragon age atm
  6. pokemoll

Currently playing Skyrim, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Destiny. They're all on different consoles so I just cycle between which one I feel most like playing.
  7. pokemoll

started playing skyrim over my boyfriend's house and i am absolutely obsessed easily my favourite game ever also started dragon age: origins but i'm not that far in
  8. pokemoll

Portal 2, Tomadachi Life, and Counter Strike Source.
  9. pokemoll

The Binding of Isaac, since my best friend bought it for me. Also been playing some Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Leafgreen, and Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (my fifth save file).
  10. pokemoll

Still Fire Emblem: Awakening, haha.
  11. pokemoll

Fire Emblem: Awakening.
  12. pokemoll

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pokemon Battle Revolution.
  13. pokemoll

Fire Emblem: Awakening.
  14. pokemoll

Fire Emblem Awakening.
  15. pokemoll

Pokemon Platinum.
  16. pokemoll

Nintendogs + Cats or whatever it's called. xP
  17. pokemoll

Still Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
  18. pokemoll

Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
  19. pokemoll

Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
  20. pokemoll

Still Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but also Kingdom Hearts: DDD.