• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Rainami

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

a chicken club wrap, curly fries, a chocolate chunk cookie, and a coffee from arbys
  2. Rainami

a chicken sandwich and a dr. pepper
  3. Rainami

chicken nachos with shredded cheese, salsa, jalapenos, sour cream and etc, and a huge, warm chocolate chip cookie with butter, hot fudge, and vanilla ice cream on it. And coffee.
  4. Rainami

pizza with parmesan crust and buffalo sauce with fried chicken, bleu cheese, and anchovies as toppings. And a cherry pepsi.
  5. Rainami

hummus with pita bread, and vegetable stuffed grape leaves
  6. Rainami

half of a THC infused rice krispy treat dear azaloth I need it right now
  7. Rainami

a box of sour mike and ikes and a cherry coke ....too much sugar for me....I'm feelin' it take effect already...
  8. Rainami

a tuna sub from subway
  9. Rainami

french onion soup and a glass of water
  10. Rainami

three small orange and cream popsicles
  11. Rainami

fried calamari I'm a filthy cannibal
  12. Rainami

pizza that had pepperoni, canadian bacon, spicy italian sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, and anchovies on it. With buttery garlic dipping sauce. I got a medium pizza and ate six slices of it, I'm saving the last two slices for my sister. I also had a little bit of pink...
  13. Rainami

chicken flavored ramen with a hard boiled egg in it
  14. Rainami

a chicken and bacon ranch sub and jalapeno potato chips from subway. The sub was on a flatbread with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, black olives, onions, and chipotle southwest sauce. Kind of wish I had gotten a lemonade or a soda or somefin too. Just didn't wanna add too many calories.
  15. Rainami

a hard boiled egg; I shared it with morsela, giving her a tiny piece of it
  16. Rainami

a cuban sandwich, bistro french onion soup, and coffee from panera bread. They gave me a baguette and kettle chips as sides....I was expecting the baguette, but not the kettle chips. I'm stuffed after eating all that, but it sure was delicious.
  17. Rainami

a turkey and bacon sandwich on an asiago cheese bagel, a chocolate dip donut, and a coffee from tim hortons. I actually ordered a chocolate chip donut, not chocolate dip (this is the second time this exact thing has happened.... -_-), but the sandwich was so amazing this time that I'll give them...
  18. Rainami

cheddar filled hot dogs, pasta salad, potato chips, coke, coffee, and little bit of apple pie and some sort of chocolate cake. My mom had a barbecue at her house with my sister, two of my cousins, and their parents.
  19. Rainami

a southwest cobb salad, creamed spinach (not gross like it sounds; it's spinach mixed with cream cheese and parmesan cheese), and mac and cheese all from boston market...this is like the first time in forever I've actually gone there
  20. Rainami

an avocado BLT sandwich and coffee