• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Caprizant

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Actually one of the few Mega Evolution designs I like! V does not love Luvdisc?
  2. Caprizant

Nah, I had one on my first ever team and have always loved it!! <3 V is a non-fan of Donphan?
  3. Caprizant

What a ghastly guess! I like it! D: V execrates Raticate?
  4. Caprizant

Nah, I like it a lot! V despises Dhelmise?
  5. Caprizant

Nah, I like Weezing. Cofagrigus?
  6. Caprizant

Nah, I like it a lot! V has an aversion to Persian?
  7. Caprizant

Nah, Pachirisu is cute! One of my more favorite Pikachu-like 'Mons. I'm guessing Electivire draw's V's ire?
  8. Caprizant

Nah, I like it. I don't really have a particular favorite form though, none of them really stand out to me from the others. V does not dig Dugtrio?
  9. Caprizant

It's not my favorite, but it's certainly grown on me. I used to hate its line with a passion, but it's pretty cute. :p V is a non-fan of Donphan?
  10. Caprizant

No!! One of my favs from Generation VI! D: V has a distaste for Cryogonal?
  11. Caprizant

I like Shiinotic!! It's pretty cute. V is no friend of Buneary?
  12. Caprizant

Nah, I generally like it. It used to be my favorite since it was my first Pokémon and all, but it's been displaced quite a bit since then. V is not a fan of Swanna?
  13. Caprizant

Nope, love its design, and it's only gotten better over the years with its evolution. V is not partial to Chesnaught?
  14. Caprizant

It's a hailstone/riceball/hockey goalie with a broken jaw. Truly amazing. Why would I hate it? :V V is not a fan of Slurpuff?
  15. Caprizant

It's cute, but I've never really been inclined to use it. V dislikes Qwilfish?
  16. Caprizant

Nah, I like it. V is not a fan of Mismagius?
  17. Caprizant

I like Porygon2 more design-wise, but Z is a neat concept. V is not a fan of Vespiquen?
  18. Caprizant

Nah, I like it. It's not really useful, but the design gimmick is amazing. V is not a fan of Umbreon?
  19. Caprizant

No!!! It's my number one favorite! D: V is not a fan of Golem?
  20. Caprizant

Like it in the anime, not a big fan of it being in the games. V doesn't like Emolga?