• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Cap'n Jack

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I don’t own a Switch but I have been staying at a friend’s house and playing their copy of Smash Ultimate. I always like Smash even if Melee is the one that some people take way too seriously and coincidentally is my personal favorite. So, not much to say about how it plays, I just like how...
  2. Cap'n Jack

My guess would be the design on the backs of the Tarot cards from Persona 3/4. Although, Persona 5 dropped the design, and Persona 5 is the reason Nintendo is paying attention to the series now, so maybe they won’t go with this.
  3. Cap'n Jack

If you had told me twelve hours ago that Joker was going to be a fighter in Smash Bros, I would have dismissed it as a joke. Now? I just don’t know what timeline we’re living in any more. Between Snake and Joker, my desire to buy a game for a system I don’t own is going up.
  4. Cap'n Jack

I’m beyond excited for Snake returning to Smash. It’s been ten years since Brawl and in that time Metal Gear has effectively ended, and also become one of my favorite games series. I never thought Snake had any chance of returning. Nintendo magic is real!
  5. Cap'n Jack

Initially I was 90% sure this is a new Smash game, although Nintendo being this vague about what it is gives me doubts. So now I’m around 60% sure. Anyway, Smash 4 is awesome so there’s not too much I’d really suggest for a new game. The one thing I keep thinking is maybe I’d like more stages...