• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Chidamari Sketch

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Unremarkable. Mareanie
  2. Chidamari Sketch

Dunsparce... I really do mean it when I saw I want to like it a lot more than I do. The tired face is cute, it looks overall goofy, and I appreciate Japanese youkai when I see them. But at the same time... somefin about it just kinda dampens my opinion on it? I want to say I blame the memetic...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

Well, it's cute, but I really don't have much to say about it, sadly... Well, actually... I don't know if it's just bad perspective, but those Skiploom in your avatar are.... disproportionately small. They should be about twice the size of all of these other Pokemon sans Venonat, who should be...
  4. Chidamari Sketch

I'd probably like it more if Galarian Farfetch'd didn't exist and Farfetch'd in general could evolve into it a la Koffing to Galarian Weezing and Cubone to Alolan Marowak, but I still like it. I find the idea of Farfetch'd eventually developing such smug self-confidence from risking its life...
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Kangaskhan's never even touched my favorite Pokemon list, but it is a source of intrigue for me. It's a Pokemon that is clearly based on the marsupial, but at the same time is more of a bulky, scaly saurian monster than the expected furred skinny mammal. I've always sorta viewed Kangaskhan as...
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Not a big favorite of mine, but I've always had a soft spot for Snorlax. It has one of the cooler Gigas, too. Porygon-Z
  7. Chidamari Sketch

I think it's mostly okay. It has a pretty ugly Gigantamax, however. Fan Rotom
  8. Chidamari Sketch

It's okay. Not something I'm particularly fond of, but it's alright. Not very memorable for me. Wobbuffet
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Eh. It's animations in the Orre games are cute, but that's about it. Morgrem
  10. Chidamari Sketch

One of my favorite starters, actually. It's an imposingly elegant, regal serpentine. Impidimp
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Freakish cartoon mutant lamprey. Love it Sliggoo
  12. Chidamari Sketch

It's a NFE that I only occasionally remember, but I will say that I find the drool and sleepy eyes a tad more memorable than Vileplume's happy face (Though granted the smiley face itself makes it somewhat sinister in its own right) Durant.
  13. Chidamari Sketch

It's the only one of the Sinnoh starter trio I like. The world-carrying turtle concept is fun. Gigantamax Snorlax
  14. Chidamari Sketch

Bleh. I was not even that into Yamper back when it was first leaked, and yet I feel like Boltund betrays everything that the pupper had going for it. It's skinny instead of flooffy, its body fur looks awkward as if it is wearing a suit, and it loses a unique ability for Strong Jaw. And its...
  15. Chidamari Sketch

I myself am a huge fan of cutesy-dark motifs; and bewear fits that deal. It's a murderous, mascot-costume-like ursine that kills people with an unemotive face. I'm usually not into bears, but I'll sure give this mon a bear hug Gigantamax Alcremie
  16. Chidamari Sketch

Wait. Didn't I already do this one? Or was it on a different thread? Well anyway. This thing is... unmemorable. Well, the rest of the line is just as uninteresting in my view, anyway. The beta version is somewhat more interesting, but not enough that I'm clamoring over it. So.. yeah, pass...
  17. Chidamari Sketch

It's one of those Pokemon that I remember liking but the magic eventually faded away to indifference. It doesn't help that I think its Mega looks ugly. Palossand
  18. Chidamari Sketch

All it has going for my personal feelings towards it is Pokemon Colosseum nostalgia and that it's the cattiest-looking Eeveelution. That's it. Gumshoos
  19. Chidamari Sketch

Second favorite Pokemon, yo. I like the fangs, the surreality of the design itself, the fact that it was inspired by a youkai, it has a nice Shiny, and I like it's Mega (too bad Megas aren't here in this gen. Oh, and it's a cutie~ Alolan Exeggutor