• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Sunsette

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's alright. Interesting typing and ability, but you get it so late in the game that you've probably got an established team by the time you find it, and it's in an area where it has a type disadvantage against many of the wild Pokemon. Mandibuzz
  2. Sunsette

I like the look of it, being a sort of monstrous prehistoric-looking dragonfly as opposed to the cute Yanma. Never used one though. Mantine
  3. Sunsette

No strong feelings about it. It strikes me as a bit plain for a Pokemon based on the angler fish, to be honest. Litleo
  4. Sunsette

I like it a lot, it's been a great staple on my main Moon team. Wish it didn't need to be traded to evolve though. Groudon
  5. Sunsette

Cute, but I've never used it. Sylveon
  6. Sunsette

I've always been pretty fond of it! Banette
  7. Sunsette

Don't really care for it. One of the less necessary evolutions for older Pokemon that was added in Gen 4. Hoopa
  8. Sunsette

I like Lurantis a lot. Really annoying totem battle, though. Noibat
  9. Sunsette

Cool design, enjoyed using one on my team in the original Sapphire. Bellossom
  10. Sunsette

Good typing, fun design and inspiration, solid addition to a team. Greninja
  11. Sunsette

Wasn't a fan in Gen 5 but I've grown to appreciate it a bit more since. Like it more for its design than typing or moveset, though. Magikarp
  12. Sunsette

It's alright. I like that it has a slightly more inventive design than "Eeveelution number x with a different color scheme", with the plant parts and all. Togekiss
  13. Sunsette

Great final evolution for a fun evolutionary line. Mew
  14. Sunsette

Interesting Pokemon and concept, but I've never used it thanks to the relative difficulty in obtaining one since you have to trade it twice with rare items. Whoops got ninja'd. Wobuffett is funny and surprisingly useful. Salamence
  15. Sunsette

Cool design and ability, though I think it got overexposed in Gen 5 the same way Lucario was with Gen 4. Salazzle
  16. Sunsette

I enjoyed Jessie's Arbok in the anime and I like the overall design of the Pokemon, but I haven't done very well with it in battle. Hitmontop
  17. Sunsette

memes I love all the Hoenn starter lines and Swampert's no exception. It was a real powerhouse in R/S/E. Its Mega form looks kind of goofy but I feel that way about a lot of Megas honestly. Delibird
  18. Sunsette

Very cute, thought I don't really like the look of its evolution. Alolan Marowak
  19. Sunsette

I kinda remember it being a meme for a short time when BW first came out, and that's about it. Lugia
  20. Sunsette

I think it worked well as the sort of "face" of the Ultra Beasts in Sun/Moon, being just weird and alien enough. That 4x weakness to ground though. Shroomish