• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Revenge of the Boyega

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Here are some new self-made lyrics. Hopefully it'll be a song in the next Pokemon anime, when Ash is a hood and he's got some homeys and a baseball bat with nails in it. In the first episode, he decides to get tough and be rad. This is the song he sings prior to that and the last bit is just to...
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

It's called hell and I want to blow it up but it sells Star Wars merchandise. >:^( A finger against it I will not lift until situations alter. Now I remember! I do like it. The ending. It gave me that 'oh hoohoohoo i love humanity' feeling because we're amazing! Bloody cats! If they're so great...
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

Weird stuff? I bet it doesn't compare to the town next to my lair. It's full of baby-devouring, wife-swapping, child-cooking, cannibalistic old people who manage to keep the population very steady indeed. I'm not even joking. You go into that place at midnight and you don't come out - especially...
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Oh yes okay well hello again. I was writing. And being banned. They couldn't handle my whatever-the-hell-I-have. I'd sue them for a hundred million dollars on the grounds of discrimination but sadly I was researching personality disorders and I don't seem to have any... Sigh. But now I can...
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

Unreal Tournament 1999 and 2004 were brilliant. Good old Tamerlane. Good old... who's that f-cker who I hate? Gorge. Garth. GARRETT Ah that stupid bastard. I hate his stupid face. Anyway may as well give a fan fiction a bash. It denies you credibility when you pawn off other people's universe...
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

You have my mother's eyes. ... HAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Okay you know you're tired when you can't say Pomeroy's Wine Bar of Doom without bursting into uncontrollable laughter. Same goes for thinking of cockney language, like how they say dustpan and broom in lieu of bride and...
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

BONJOUR, SUCKERS Greeting concluded, goodbye now.
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

OH GOOD WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ALCOHOL Okay well first off I only believe in it for medicinal purposes. Sore throat? Bingo. Pain relief? Yup. Trying to inebriate yourself so that you don't have to think about how horrible anime is? Go ahead. But beyond that, blech. It pisses me off. Literally. I...
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

Try watching Gumbi. That's f-cking over 9000, man. The Great Mouse Detective had its moments, too. I wasn't even five at the time but god dammit that bat was terrifying.
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

I'm as bored as Gaara's water gourd. :notworthy: Brilliant rhyme. Anyway, how does one make a brilliant Star Wars fic that retains old vibes, contributes one of a fresher variety, has compelling characters, great pacing, brilliant fight scenes AND DOESN'T START ON A DESERT PLANET??!?!! Guys...
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

My favourite song. (y)
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

I'm talking about this motherfudger What a cruel mouth.
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

ZHUGE LIANG Just try saying it. It's like drugs, man. Zuu-gay Lee-uung. ahhh Anyway, its time to draw! Plagiarise, plagiarise, plagiarise! That's what other people are for - stealing off of. Brilliant. Mimicry is the way, my unsexy babes. Except it isn't but oh well let's just wing it.
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

2019?!!!!!!! BUT THEY'LL BE OLD BY THEN My data usage is pretty limited so I can't really watch stuff. Sucks, eh. But that show sounds kind of interesting, even at the length of 111 episodes. :eek:aaaaaahhhhhhh .... I'm boooooored and I want to write! But my characters are blab and my story is...
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

IT'S INCREDULAHBLAH Hell yeah! I want to see if ___'s mom really falls for that sad douche bag. Suspense... ... And I'm interested in seeing the new hairstyles. Okay well I'm excited for all of it Don't really know any of 'em outside of Winona Ryder, but Matarazzo is a nifty actor. They all...
  16. Revenge of the Boyega

Well watch it! It's brilliant. Utterly. As if being 80's themed isn't great enough, it's very authentic feeling and the vibes and stories it dishes out are great. The characters are too. Action. Yes. Sadness, hell yeah and it's just brilliant. And it's the perfect kind of scary. No nightmares or...
  17. Revenge of the Boyega

Admit stuff like that and
  18. Revenge of the Boyega

WHO HERE HAS WATCHED STRANGER THINGS Ain't it brilliant? Probably the best series I've ever seen in my lifetime. El is the best. Ah yeah! Beauty. Sheer beauty. And I'm not being creepy. I'm being APPRECIATIVE. Anyway I wanna get some gifs of the series but with two episodes to go before season...
  19. Revenge of the Boyega

When someone says you have a small mouth i've got problems, man. i've got problems.
  20. Revenge of the Boyega

WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M WRITING HERE - A 50's ROMP INTO ADOLESCENCE?! Nay, nay, nay. I'm doing death and murders and running and bleeding and the unspoken desire to smooch intensely. Yee. A bit of depravity. A lot of humour. Think of Leon: The Professional meets Attack the Block meets Star Wars...