• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. TheCapsFan

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I'm actually glad to see Arms get representation in the character list. I don't know anything about the game (fighting games really aren't my thing outside of Smash) so the whole choosing Min-Min over Spring Man and Twintelle doesn't mean anything to me, but I'm glad to see that Nintendo's new...
  2. TheCapsFan

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Oh man I love playing as Hero. I know he's OP as fuck but he's just so fun to play! His down special is really unique, and despite the inevitable comparisons to Shulk, he does seem more versatile given the larger number of options available.