• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Search results

1. Haizumi

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I think it's a very beautiful viper reflecting the colours of darkness... Or at least that's what I've always thought about it. - Copperajah...?
  2. Haizumi

It's very cute, to be honest, and its colour palette is all around tasteful to me. Absolutely well done regional variant. - Pidgeot...?
  3. Haizumi

I love this ugly, fat monster made of magma... One of the best movepools you can see around for a Fire-type Pokémon. - Galar's Linoone...?
  4. Haizumi

Polished and beautiful in all of its traits, this ant made of steel. One of the most underrated Pokémon of all time. - Musharna...?
  5. Haizumi

It's a beautiful looking spider, even though I have never tried to train/use one. I have always found interesting the fact its name contains the word "Aria", which means "Air" in my native language, Italian. - Dewgong...?
  6. Haizumi

A beautiful, big walking mushroom surrounded by a kind of dark attitude. I really like it (and Bellossom too). - Poliwrath...?
  7. Haizumi

One of my favourite tanks. Words can barely express how good its coverage and movepool can be - well, I'm actually applying this thought of mine to Bronzong more than anything else, but still... - this "wall" made of bronze is extremely powerful. - Cacturne...?
  8. Haizumi

Mesprit is my favourite Sinnoh's legendary. I see it as a pink fairy medusa whose tentacles are covered in jewelry, absolutely gorgeous. Also, its name comes from the Français word "Esprit" which means "Spirit", how cool's that? - Torterra...?
  9. Haizumi

Very nice looking owl. The "chocolate" colour palette and the black triangle patterns appearing on its body are some of the traits I like the most about this Johto 'mon. - Moltres...?
  10. Haizumi

Easily one of my favourites belonging to the Fairy-type. This aquatic monster is a cutie and almost reminds me of an Easter egg. - Aerodactyl...?
  11. Haizumi

Great looking black striped cat and Fire-type starter. Personally, I enjoy a lot the Wrestling based animations of its final evolved form. - Donphan...?
  12. Haizumi

Beautiful winged scorpion provided with such a brilliant name (evidently combining the words "Glide" and "Scorpion") and a neat colour palette which reminds me a bit of the Poison-type, even though it doesn't belong to the latter. - Volcarona...?
  13. Haizumi

Growlithe/Arcanine is my favourite Fire-type evolutionary chain of Gen. I. A very beautiful Pokémon. - Bellossom...?
  14. Haizumi

A surprisingly beautiful ghost with gothic and wizard styled traits. It has one of the best movepools I've ever seen, even learning moves such as Mystical Fire and Gem Power... So... In short words, it's a wonderful Pokémon. - Talonflame...?
  15. Haizumi

It's a very nice looking Pokémon and one of my favourites from Gen. IV. - Jellicent (Blue/Male)...?
  16. Haizumi

A phantom made of snow? What's not to like about its elegant and refined looks? - Mesprit...?
  17. Haizumi

It's okay to me. As a Pokémon, surely, I think it's pretty solid. Whatever... Haxorus still remains the best Unova dragon in my eyes. - Raikou...?
  18. Haizumi

It strikes to me as a giant, living castle made of stone. Yeah, I think it's very great looking. - Leavanny...?
  19. Haizumi

Very beautiful and gothic looking Pokémon in "black and white". It really has the perfect looks to make me think of a sorceress. - Swampert...?
  20. Haizumi

I love that beautiful, icy little monster with silver claws. I said "silver", because its sprite in Pokémon Silver was rather awesome. - Florges...?